Detective Conan World
maya

Birthdays?

Uhm, sorry to disturb you all.. Uhm, if possible, do any of you guys know when is

Shinichi's birthday

Ran's Birthday

Kogoro's Birthday

Hattori's Birthday

Kazuha's Birthday

Kaitou's Birthday'

Aoko's Birthday

??

Oh yes, and hello! I'm Maya~ a new member here!

Thank you! ^_^

this thread really fits better in the "general" section, so I'm moving it there, and you can do another intro thread if you like

Shinichi's birthday is May 4th or 5th, I don't remember which

this thread really fits better in the "general" section, so I'm moving it there, and you can do another intro thread if you like

Shinichi's birthday is May 4th or 5th, I don't remember which

Thank you!! xD

Uhm, sorry to disturb you all.. Uhm, if possible, do any of you guys know when is

Shinichi's birthday

Ran's Birthday

Kogoro's Birthday

Hattori's Birthday

Kazuha's Birthday

Kaitou's Birthday'

Aoko's Birthday

??

Thank you! ^_^

Shinichi's birthday was mentioned in the 1st movie

Ran birthday is 1st October and Shinichi was mentioned above :-D :wink:

Every birthday (or birth month) specified in either Detective Conan or Magic Kaito:

Shinichi Kudo- May 4

Ran Mouri- October 2

Kaito Kuroba/Kaito Kid- June 21

Saguru Hakuba- August 29

Sato Miwako- some time in April

Which is RAN"S B'day???? 1st or 2nd October. Can you guys please tell me where her bday was mentioned. THx...

Which is RAN"S B'day???? 1st or 2nd October. Can you guys please tell me where her bday was mentioned. THx...

I got October 2 from Detective Conan World's wiki... though I've read most of the manga files and I've never stumbled upon this before, so I tried doing some research online... some people say October 1, some people say October 2, and then there's people who said it hasn't been revealed yet... it seems only fan sites list the birthday, ones where you can edit, so I guess there's no proof unless I somehow missed a chapter.

Same with me. Just to know the birthdays, I gone through almost every chapters of DC(Though it was also to find where Conan found Akai's name from) but to no avail(At least I found where he knew Akai's name.)

Same with me. Just to know the birthdays, I gone through almost every chapters of DC(Though it was also to find where Conan found Akai's name from) but to no avail(At least I found where he knew Akai's name.)

Exactly! I wonder where the birth date came from since everyone seems to think it was the first or second of October...

Exactly! I wonder where the birth date came from since everyone seems to think it was the first or second of October...

Wait a minute... is it movie3? Cause I remember that quite a number of people said about their birthdays then. I will surely check it out during the holidays(7 more weeksm020.gif)

Wait a minute... is it movie3? Cause I remember that quite a number of people said about their birthdays then. I will surely check it out during the holidays(7 more weeksm020.gif)

I just went back and checked via Youtube, and here's all the birthdays:

Natsumi Kousaka: May 3

Seiran: May 5

Conan: May 4

Oh man, Ran doesn't say it, she just gets concerned Conan is Shinichi because he said his birthday is one day apart from both Natsumi and Seiran!

That was a good idea though! It would have been perfect for Ran to announce her birthday then!

I just went back and checked via Youtube, and here's all the birthdays:

Natsumi Kousaka: May 3

Seiran: May 5

Conan: May 4

Oh man, Ran doesn't say it, she just gets concerned Conan is Shinichi because he said his birthday is one day apart from both Natsumi and Seiran!

That was a good idea though! It would have been perfect for Ran to announce her birthday then!

it's not there???(btw thx for helping me to check) hmmm... wonder where it is from...

I believe is Shiho Birthday on the april 13

Where did you find it??? I'm dyin to know hers the most :P She is the coolest character to me :D

Shinichi's birthday

Ran's Birthday

Kogoro's Birthday

Hattori's Birthday

Kazuha's Birthday

Kaitou's Birthday'

Aoko's Birthday

??

Thank you! ^_^

if you want their B-days so much, just go to wiki up there and click on the character's names. you'll find their B-days and EVERYTHING!

Em. . . I'm not sure if this is correct but in a malay blog I found, it says that Ran's birthday is at 23rd June.

Gosho has never revealed Ran's birthday and gave a very recent interview (which you can read on the manga spoilers board) basically saying he was withholding it until the right time - probably a love story.

蘭の誕生日教えて!→差し支えあるので今は言えない。でもまだ誕生日来ていないので蘭は現在16歳。

Tell me Ran's birthday! → Since there's an obstacle can't tell for now. But since the birthday hasn't passed Ran is 16 right now.

• Upvote 1