Do You Like Me?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like me?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe
    • I want you to be my friend!

Welcome to DCW! :D

Just some info that you should take note of...

~Read this first: Rules

~Don't start a new thread just to ask a question. You can use the 'Status Update' for that. :) (I'm no expert in this but I seen enough people starting new threads to ask a simple question that could be answered within one post. :mellow:)

I can't think of anything else right now. You'll have to wait for Kyuu or the others to tell you the rest of the Do's and Don'ts.

But the most important thing is to HAVE FUN! :D

So do enjoy life in the forums! :lol:

tnx for telling be about that.. ^,^Thank-You-Note-Templates-1wswg2n.jpg

~Don't start a new thread just to ask a question. You can use the 'Status Update' for that. :) (I'm no expert in this but I seen enough people starting new threads to ask a simple question that could be answered within one post. :mellow:)

I can't think of anything else right now. You'll have to wait for Kyuu or the others to tell you the rest of the Do's and Don'ts.

Oi oi oi, why are you calling ME out?! Though... since you mentioned me... I'll do as you requested...

tnx for telling be about that.. ^,^Thank-You-Note-Templates-1wswg2n.jpg

Did you read the rules that you are thanking Kaze for? It says pretty explicitly not to double post... You like quintuple posted >_> Please use MultiQuote in the future. Select the posts you want to reply to by clicking "MultiQuote" and then click "add reply." In doing so, all the posts will be put in to one post and you can reply to each person individually without creating multiple posts.

Other than that, the DCW rules are pretty explicit. The only thing that isn't allowed that isn't mentioned is linking to where you can obtain illegal materials (ie youtube links of episodes, downloads of episodes, manga chapters...ect). That is about it.

OH! And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use the search function of the site before making a new thread. It isn't against the rules per say, but it is still annoying when multiple people post the same thread, instead of adding to the already standing discussion.

Other than that, I welcome you to DCW. I am Kyuu[ketsuki], the resident [Mad] Scientist.

-tips hat and rides off into the sunset-

PS: sharing your REAL name and location is a BAD idea. You should edit your post and correct that. Aliases (your chosen username) is enough to identify you by.