Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

The Funniest Anime (in Your Opinion)

What do you think is the funniest anime you've ever seen in your opinion? Yes, the ones that makes you roll and puke laughter~

old-pervert-45.gif

I'll list mine (note that it is not in order):

• Yakitate Japan!! - It humors are unique and unbelievably astounding! I loved the gags in this anime.
  • One Piece - The jokes used to be funny. Not that much anymore, though.
  • School Rumble - Awesome is what I would say! The characters are amazingly humorous! For the heroine to fell in love with the dullest guy in the school... LOL
  • Lucky Star -
  • Fullmetal Panic Fumoffu
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Skip Beat!
  • Gintama
  • Slam Dunk

P.S. I'll try to attach their pictures later on ali_058.gif.

• Upvote 2

One Piece is pretty goofy, School Rumble is the type of anime to make soda come out your nose, and Hetalia can almost make me laugh aloud (no one can do that, I only smile evilly) However (also I have seen almost none of the animes everybody named) my favorite for comedy is Ouran. Though some jokes are immature (or overly mature to be funny to me) some of the lines have me grinning for minutes on end. (accomplishment there, bro)

HAYATE NO GOTOKU!!!! <333333333 :P

Its real funny, but the manga is x1000 times better because they put too much "fanservice" in the anime while the characters in manga are serious.

What do you think is the funniest anime you've ever seen in your opinion? Yes, the ones that makes you roll and puke laughter~

City Hunter. Ryo Saeba is just the funniest character ever (and the most perverted).