Detective Conan World
MadelineLime

MadelineLime DC/MK Art Thread

Moderator Edit: MadelineLime did draw this image. She is also Kartos. Nothing to see here. Move along.

i saw this on PIXIV.....did you really draw it? i know when arya draws it. she has the same screen name on each site and she proves it with her work.

Kartos draw it on pixiv and deviantart

i saw this on PIXIV.....did you really draw it? i know when arya draws it. she has the same screen name on each site and she proves it with her work.

I personally know Madelinelime, and yes, she did draw it. She does have multiple accounts on different art websites to showcase her art, my dear.

seinfeld.gif

lol that's me~ Not all of my Kartos and MadelineLime accounts are interlocked. I stopped using that name as my primary because there's a band abroad that I'm constantly at odds with to try and get accounts on websites, and also the stupid God of War fanboys can't spell properly. :\ My Pixiv used to have my real name in Japanese. :3

I have all billion versions of the piece from start to finish:

SandTsteps.png?t=1330070893

• Upvote 5

You work is so fantastic <3. I love it so much <333. Best Satou/Takagi ever >w<. I love these two so much! I wish there was more fanart of them ;___;

You work is so fantastic <3. I love it so much <333. Best Satou/Takagi ever >w<. I love these two so much! I wish there was more fanart of them ;___;

I am planning on personally fixing the gap in TakagixSatou art. :3

And thanks everyone who has commented!! :D :D :D