Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

The Political Compass

I've seen this somewhere on DCTP before, and here it is, the Political Compass.

It measures your political position in two axies, authoritarian - libertarian and left - right. I'm not good at explaining, so I'll copy and paste Callid's explanation:

"The Left-Right axis symbolises the opinion on economics, with Right being a tendency towards a free, uncontrolled market (Neo-Liberalism) and Left being a tendency towards a state-controlled market (Collectivism). The Authoritarian-Libertarian axis symbolizes the social dimension, with Authoritarian being a tendency to only the state mattering, and the individual being of no concern (Fascism), and Libertarian being a tendency to only the individual mattering, and the state is being no concern (Anarchism)."

I, like Callid on DCTP, want to try to make a chart showing the different positions of the people here on DCW. You can take the political test here: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test, and PM me the results if you want to be on the chart. I can accomodate requests for anonymity.

To PM me your results, just send something like this:

Economic Left/Right: Your number

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian = Your number

For example, mine would be:

Economic Left/Right: -3.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian = -0.62

The DCW chart:

weQLnRb.png

• Upvote 2

-sigh- Here it is.... Oh my my result has change :( from Authoritarian right to Authoritarian left :(. icon_e_sad.gif

-sigh- don't like this.

Result shows...

Economic Left/Right: -0.38

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13

Economic Left/Right: -5.00

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.44

LOL mine was:

Economic Left/Right: -8.12

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

I was not thrilled with most of those questions, and how the answers are not black and white. :U

I'll find my spot on the DCTP one... I don't feel like doing that survey again >_> I'm somewhere were everyone else is... left libertarian. It seems that that is a solid pattern in the DC fandom.

I'll find my spot on the DCTP one... I don't feel like doing that survey again >_> I'm somewhere were everyone else is... left libertarian. It seems that that is a solid pattern in the DC fandom.

I'll find it. And yeah, that seems to be a pattern, though I consider myself authoritiarian left. I seem to crawl closer there every time I take the quiz.

EDIT: Retook the quiz. -3.5, 3.23. Hmmmm.

In addition, if you could, please retake the quiz a few days or weeks (the result I had before was actually fairly old), and give me the results! I'm planning on doing two charts, one now, and one with results later.

Those are too difficult questions. I can't take the test, I afraid I may misread meaning and end up having result speaking differently of me. I did take the test, but I accidentally delete the page. Eeep. I'm not taking it anymore because the result will change. I'm having headache after taking it.

I find the test confusing, because whenever I use the computer I notice I use different brain than RL one, I say about mine; it's N/A. for not looking at my result. I take it next time when I'm having clear head, and will do the test slowly. but I'm still want to take test anyway.

My second test result, after I read it through carefully:

Economic Left/Right: -4.62

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.26