Detective Conan World
apoorva

Harry Potter or Twilight ?

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better - Harry Potter or Twilight ?

• Harry Potter
    • Twilight
    • Neutral

According to me, Twilight is the much better than Harry Potter. My girlfriend suggest me to watch Twilight movie & i watched it. While watching this movie my interest reach at the top.

If you missed JAG tv show then watch it online @ seriesgate.tv/jag/

catch us on Facebook @ SeriesGate

[edited by Southpaw to remove direct link to streaming content]

tbh, I've never watched any hp movie (well, except for that certain scene I saw from 'chamber of secrets', I think...) nor read the books. it just doesn't interest me at all, really. as for twilight, I've seen the movies but I'm not that huge fan of the series who keep buying twilight collectibles, y'know? I only watched them 'cause I was pretty curious about what would happen next. also because Renesmee and Bella and Alice are all so cute. haha

i like twilight alot but harry potter is a long series and its totally gr8 so i just cant choose....maybe i'll remain neutral or just go with harry potter.....

the thing is that harry potter is action adventure while twilight is romantic...we just cant compare them so easily..the ones who like action adventure will surely prefer HP but romance lovers ( like me ) will definitely go with twilight :)

nd yes i totally love Robert Pattinson and taylor Lautner ooooohhhh they look so amazingggg !!! nd if i think bout HP then i cant see any attractive face( except Draco malfoy; he looks too too gud!!) though harry looks gud nd cute in the beginning of the series :P

Just hooked up with Harry Potter books! and there goes my vote for Harry Potter! Its amazing! The story is amazing! and there's moral lesson about importance of friendship, family, love..while in Twilight..:/ I dunno haha! love?

I like badass Hermione,Ginny and Luna in HP girls

but I admit that HP movies aren't that good..its not understandable unlike in books..

I just don't like HP movies or some

glad that DC fans are Potterhead xD

I would say neutral... Tried to see Twilight.. It's story is pretty boring for a guy. It's pure love story.

Harry Potter is pretty overrated on the other side. It's not that good.

LotR, The Hobbit and Chronicles of Narnia are the best ones.

I would say neutral... Tried to see Twilight.. It's story is pretty boring for a guy. It's pure love story.

Harry Potter is pretty overrated on the other side. It's not that good.

LotR, The Hobbit and Chronicles of Narnia are the best ones.

if you think  Chronicles of Narnia is better the Potter, then we have something to talk about

what to say about twilight other then the main cast did not like making it 

if you think Chronicles of Narnia is better the Potter, then we have something to talk about

what to say about twilight other then the main cast did not like making it

Man it's better... I mean the first one. But the next one is just below par HP. But I'll still say HP is pretty overrated.

I didn't even think of watching/reading twilight because its just stupid

But then harry potter is amazing realy can't see a room for comparison

Both are from different genres and you can not compare them

Yup. The other is pure romance with patches of fantasy and the other one is pure fantasy with patches of romance

This is an old thread, but...

Harry Potter. I never finished it, and I never finished Twilight either (both bored me; HP by the 5th book and Twilight by... Half of the first book). However, I don't like romance stories too much, and that's what Twilight's all about.