Detective Conan World
OldJustal

Gintama

I couldn't find a Gintama topic so I made one !

It's about time cause there is a rumor that Gintama is gonna end .

Here you can discuss it ... I'il begin .

My favourite Arcs are :

1. Kabuki District Arc

2. Yoshiwara Arc

3. Kintama Arc (not animated yet)

That was it pretty much ...

My favourite characters are : Tsukky, Gin-kun, Tae, Shinpachi, Kagura, Yamazaki, Okita, Kyuubei.

• Upvote 1

Gintama 31101407-2-134Q0.gif... Gintama 31101407-2-222454.gif... How I used to love the series because of it's hilarity ali_042.gif... but now my love for it has been reduced by half yociexp99.gif...

The reason: Some jokes are so silly, and too dirty and too long to make me laugh 3eb4e7b3.gif. Sometimes, I can't believe that the author would go that far to make one single joke and it's not even funny.

But... even though I say that, I still watch the series... so I just have to hold back my annoyance back from breaking the screen yociexp68.gif.

PS. But I like the story arcs in Gintama.

Attention!!!

aol-3beceae7u6a.jpg-large.jpeg

This year's 17th issue of Shueisha Weekly Shonen Jump is reporting on Monday that the Gintama television anime series is drawing to a close on TV Tokyo after five years. TV Tokyo, the primary broadcaster of the anime and one of the copyright holders, had not stated before that it was ending Gintama. The 252nd episode is titled "Gomen Nasai" (We're Sorry), although last week's next-episode preview listed the title as "To Be Determined."

Starting on April 2, the animated television series Gon will air on TV Tokyo at 6:00 p.m. on Mondays — Gintamas current timeslot.

I readed it !

It's gonna air over a few days ! :(

But the manga is going fast !

The anime will begin again in a year I think .

It's OK, my friend ali_107.gif... I'm sure it'll re-air again yociexp111.gif. We just have to wait patiently ali_072.gif.

Even though, I did criticize this show a little 154218d4.gif... I still love it 016.gif. I mean... it's not overall bad JFBQ00241070914B.gif! As proof, my avatar and signature are all from Gintama 044.gif. I had it for so long now ali_015.gif!

I used to read the manga, but because there's too many text in the bubbles, I only watched the anime. But I'm seein' the latest arc in the manga now JFBQ00234070821A.gif... and am gettin' excited ali_020.gif! It's getting awesome! I love it when the story gets hot JFBQ00184070402A.gif!

Very popular, I hear, but I dunno if I should watch it.

hmmm...how many ways can I say overrated...

This kinda sums up the reason why I don't watch popular anime and look for some more neglected gems.

Neglected gems are awesome !

If you like parodies, like japanese history, samurai's, nose-picking , humor .

Then this anime is good for you !

Even though I mentioned things like parodies it also has a serious side, like the Yoshiwara arc.

I'm seein' the latest arc in the manga now... and am gettin' excited! It's getting awesome! I love it when the story gets hot!

The Kintama arc right !

Or do you mean the Oboro/yoshiwara prostitute arc ? (the latest)