Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Cooking Club

*uses fire extinguisher to prevent damage* :/Oh, I wanna join. If instant noodles are acceptable. : D

Ir's acceptable :smile:. Welcome to the club :grin:.

Are you a cook or Beginner in cooking?

I can only cook simple things. Nothing special. :mellow:

Everyone starts at the bottom of the latter and they clime up bet by bet :razz:. That's how it's like in cooking, you start of by making simple things :grin:.

OH!!! I LOVE COOKING!!!!!!!!! BUT I MORE LIKE EATING!!!!! hahahaha! ^,^post-14431-0-95360900-1331481273_thumb.j

I like both of them the same :grin:, eating and cooking :wink:.

I'm banned from this club as well. Everything I try to make will turn out like Moho's masterpiece here. :P

l.jpg

So yeah... Stay away people and don't let me come into your kitchens. :P

Hey everyone my Homemade Ramen was a sucsess!!! (can't spell that word) Me and my friend made everything from scratch even the noddles

(having trouble posting pic will post later)

• Upvote 1

Ah... I can't join this club, ever, because I can't cook very well. My sister is way better than me. Her cookies are really good.

I once poured vinegar into a bowl of instant noodles because I thought it was soy sauce.

Actually, more recently, I split a pancake into pieces when I was trying to flip it over.

Lolz Rei and Mohovie sometimes you need fire like that to make a dish. :P

And I'm a beginner. Can only make eggs, potato chips or sandwiches etc- but I can cut veggies better than Conan or Hattori. :P

I'm banned from this club as well. Everything I try to make will turn out like Moho's masterpiece here. :P

:cry:

Hey everyone my Homemade Ramen was a sucsess!!! (can't spell that word) Me and my friend made everything from scratch even the noddles

(having trouble posting pic will post later)

I am glad it came out good, can't wait to see it :grin:.

Ah... I can't join this club, ever, because I can't cook very well. My sister is way better than me. Her cookies are really good.

I once poured vinegar into a bowl of instant noodles because I thought it was soy sauce.

Actually, more recently, I split a pancake into pieces when I was trying to flip it over.

I think you're just unlucky when it comes to cooking :P!

Lolz Rei and Mohovie sometimes you need fire like that to make a dish. :P

And I'm a beginner. Can only make eggs, potato chips or sandwiches etc- but I can cut veggies better than Conan or Hattori. :P

You will learn with time, don't give up, okay :D?

Here is the curry I promised @BUNNY DETECTIVE

419674_3173271143731_1624115525_3622730_2064486690_n.jpg

I am not good at decorating my food :sad:. I am the type of cook that will just chuck the food on a plate and say "Is that what you ordered, sir?" Just joking :lol:!

You can't even hold a ladle properly so I think you should really stay ten feet away from my kitchen. :P

I love cooking! :D I have been cooking for my family for quite some time and my grandmother and aunts used to teach me all the traditional food so I know how to cook them! :D

I try to experiment but I mostly experiment with soups and nothing too heavy like noodles. :)

So can I join? :lol:

• Upvote 1

You can't even hold a ladle properly so I think you should really stay ten feet away from my kitchen. :PI love cooking! :D I have been cooking for my family for quite some time and my grandmother and aunts used to teach me all the traditional food so I know how to cook them! :DI try to experiment but I mostly experiment with soups and nothing too heavy like noodles. :)So can I join? :lol:

Sure, you can join :D. Welcome to the club :), I hope you enjoy it here ;).

Speaking of this I made a cheese omelete today. But I ate it without any pictures :P

Was it nice :D?

I can post up pics of my cooking right? :P

So here's one of my today's cooking:

2012-03-15173035.jpg

Basically it is a meatball soup cooked with potatoes and tomatoes. :D One of my favourite dishes because it is quite simple to cook and it can be eaten with ANYTHING! :lol: Rice, noodles, alone and even bread works well with this soup. :P

I didn't decorate it though cos I am TERRIBLE at decorating(look at my art grade for proof. :P) So hopefuly, this looks good enough. ;)

• Upvote 1

Can I join? Forgot to ask earlier.

For some reason, while I love snacks, I tend to prefer to eat something warm when I'm hungry. It always tastes better and fills me up more. I want to cook (and bake, though that's very different, regardless of what my friends think) a lot but I never have time and I'm the type of person who's way too lazy to go to the market across the street to get materials. Plus I have no concept of how to pick good and fresh ingredients, so I'll have to learn from my grandma.

Oh, and we cook in Spanish too, which is pretty good. Though considering we have a large class, we have to rotate.

Because I'm bored, I'm posting a few things I cooked a while back on a trip in China. I lost the recipe so I haven't been able to cook them again (which sucks, I swear they were in my hiking backpack...).

Out of all of these I personally liked the stir-fry the best, but they were all pretty good. There were also egg-dumplings, but I forgot to take a picture of those.

...And now I'm hungry. <_<

P1090020.jpg

Chinese mushrooms, herbs, and chicken, steamed.

P1090019.jpg

Simple Chinese vegetables.

P1090018.jpg

Eggplant. Which tastes better than it sounds.

P1090017.jpg

Simple Chinese stir-fry with chicken and bell-peppers, along with oyster sauce if I remember correctly. Superb.

• Upvote 1

P1090020.jpg

P1090019.jpg

P1090018.jpg

P1090017.jpg

Simple Chinese stir-fry with chicken and bell-peppers, along with oyster sauce if I remember correctly. Superb.

WOW! that looks delicious! 1775465355wan.gif

2012-03-15173035.jpg

Basically it is a meatball soup cooked with potatoes and tomatoes. :D One of my favourite dishes because it is quite simple to cook and it can be eaten with ANYTHING! :lol: Rice, noodles, alone and even bread works well with this soup. :P

I didn't decorate it though cos I am TERRIBLE at decorating(look at my art grade for proof. :P) So hopefuly, this looks good enough. ;)

Yummy, yummy. I love soups :D.

What kind of spices did you put :)?

Can I join? Forgot to ask earlier.

Of course you can join, welcome to the club :D.

For some reason, while I love snacks, I tend to prefer to eat something warm when I'm hungry. It always tastes better and fills me up more. I want to cook (and bake, though that's very different, regardless of what my friends think) a lot but I never have time and I'm the type of person who's way too lazy to go to the market across the street to get materials. Plus I have no concept of how to pick good and fresh ingredients, so I'll have to learn from my grandma.

Oh, and we cook in Spanish too, which is pretty good. Though considering we have a large class, we have to rotate.

So your grandmother most be a good cook :wink:?

Because I'm bored, I'm posting a few things I cooked a while back on a trip in China. I lost the recipe so I haven't been able to cook them again (which sucks, I swear they were in my hiking backpack...).

Out of all of these I personally liked the stir-fry the best, but they were all pretty good. There were also egg-dumplings, but I forgot to take a picture of those.

P1090020.jpg

P1090019.jpg

P1090018.jpg

P1090017.jpg

Those look delicious, yum yum :D.

I would like to have the last one, it looks nice :-P:).

Can't you guess the ingredients :)?

Of course you can join, welcome to the club :D.

So your grandmother most be a good cook :wink:?

Those look delicious, yum yum :D.

I would like to have the last one, it looks nice :-P:).

Can't you guess the ingredients :)?

Thanks. :)

Yup. It's kind of just the type of thing that's been passed down. My grandma cooks traditional Chinese food, mainly from Hubei. Dumplings are my favorite. <3

Yeah, I can take a good guess at it. A few ingredients I don't remember the name in English, but I can always ask my mom or dad.

2012-03-15173035.jpg

Basically it is a meatball soup cooked with potatoes and tomatoes...

Can I join? Forgot to ask earlier....

P1090020.jpg

P1090019.jpg

P1090018.jpg

P1090017.jpg

These got me drooling! Awesomely done, Valkyrie, Denti-chan ali_004.gif! I wanna taste them yociexp59.gif..

And wow, I love how you awesomely how you took the pictures, it was clear and artistic and pretty. It will do well in a cooking/food blog ^^.

P.S. I wanna join ali_106.gif! I wanna be a great housekeeper with amazing cooking skills that will make the whole nation drool over my cooking that their drool will flood the world old-pervert-63.gif!!