Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Cooking Club

Cooking Club

Hello and welcome to Cooking Club!

I open this club so that all the cooks and non cooks from DCW can come and enjoy cooking.

What can cooks do here once they join?

Cooks from DCW can come and share their cooking recipes; their thought on cooking and most fun of all have cooking competitions with other cooks.

What can members that don’t know how to cook do here once they joined?

Members that don’t know how to cook can come here and learn all about cooking from the cooks.

What can members that don’t want to join do here?

If you not a member of the club you’re still free to visit and comment on members cooking’s, But don’t make trouble ;-) .

Note:

If you’re going to join pleas tell us a little about you and your cooking, for instant how you got into cooking, when did you start cooking and so on.

Members of Cooking Club

Cooks:

-

How I started cooking:

I First started cooking when I went to visit my mom, I was around 13 years of age and from their I stared to learn from the people around me, but it did no start out easy, when I went back to England I was staying with my father and brother and used to make a disaster out my cooking. Some of the comment from my brother were, “The house used to be full of smoke,” and “He once made a black curry”. But bit by bit I learn from mistakes and I improved a lot since then with my experiments :P .

Some of my cooking’s:

I will give the recipes of these dishes later.

417163_3138548155678_1624115525_3606705_425468076_n.jpg

This is a salad I invented, it has no name yet :).

419122_3138549275706_1624115525_3606706_749264814_n.jpg

This is called Cous-Cous. It's a Moroccan dish(this my family's way of making it), which Moroccan have avery Friday for lunch, it's one my favorite dishes. I am not that good at making it ;).

431282_3138549915722_1624115525_3606707_1813571398_n.jpg

This is a pasta dish I invented, it has no name yet. (I put cabge on the top because it was in my frige and I did not want to waste it, I know it doesn't go -_-).

417202_3138551075751_1624115525_3606709_1077999490_n.jpg

This is a Moroccan soup which they usually have after breaking fast in the month of Ramadan. It's called Hareera. There are a couple of ways of making it, but this is more like my way :D.

428032_3138552075776_1624115525_3606710_1781972537_n.jpg

This is called a Tajeen and again this is my way of making it. It is also a Moroccan dish.

Thank you, and I hope you like them ^_^ .

-

-

How I started cooking:

Not available yet. -

-@Mim5288

How I started cooking:

Not available yet. -

-@Valkyrie

How I started cooking:

Not available yet.

-@IdentityUnknown

How I started cooking:

Not available yet.

Beginner:

-

How I started cooking:

Not available yet.

The Only Things I know to cook are: Cookies, Cupcakes, Brownies, Noddles, Soups, BBQ And Salads. :V

No Pictures Right now, But Once I Cook A new dish ( Which is not happening anytime soon ) I'll take pictures of it.

I Started Cooking Desserts Since I Was 10 With My Mom, But for food? Maybe 12-14 Around Them =\ I'm An Expert when it comes to desserts, Though. xD

Oh my I like love you,... ^_^

Finally a place where cooking is at :P Hahahahaha

Well thanks for the invite ,..... I'm going to love it here,.. Cause I can't cook for crap

Lol ^_^ hahahaha

Your welcome :grin:.

I hope you enjoy your self :rolleyes:

Haha I can't cook but I got some recipes that I can share ^_^

Cooking is not that hard, you just need to know the basics and then the rest will be easy :grin:. If you have any recipes you will like to share, feel free.

<--- *banned from this club forever :<*

Why is that :???:?

The Only Things I know to cook are: Cookies, Cupcakes, Brownies, Noddles, Soups, BBQ And Salads. :V

No Pictures Right now, But Once I Cook A new dish ( Which is not happening anytime soon ) I'll take pictures of it.

I Started Cooking Desserts Since I Was 10 With My Mom, But for food? Maybe 12-14 Around Them =\ I'm An Expert when it comes to desserts, Though. xD

Every cook is an expert in something when it comes to cooking :smile:. I am not good at making desserts, I think we will benefit a lot from you :grin:. Would you like to become a cook of this club?

COOKING! <3333333 count me in! :D I can't post photos of dished I've cooked but I can post some photos of dishes I know how to cook! :D :D

sinigang-hipon2.jpg

this is called "sinigang na hipon", a Filipino dish

dsc_0661.jpg

caldereta

I don't have the time to post them all, I'll be back on weekend to post more :D

• Upvote 2

COOKING! <3333333 count me in! :D I can't post photos of dished I've cooked but I can post some photos of dished I know how to cook! :D :D

sinigang-hipon2.jpg

this is called "sinigang na hipon", a Filipino dish

dsc_0661.jpg

caldereta

I don't have the time to post them all, I'll be back on weekend to post more :D

Welcome to the club :grin:.

That curry looks nice :razz:.

hmm i can do some and basic cooking.... ¬_¬unsure.gificon_e_confused.gifsad.gif

Is there anything you like to make :grin: ?

O.o I <3 cooking can I join?

Of course, welcome to the club :razz:.

I need to know what's your level in cooking for me to put you in the member list. Are you cook or beginner?

I'm a cook I cook all the times and have taken 2 foods classes in school (which were pretty fun) i usually just cook to try new things :)

I am glad we have another cook here :grin:. What did you make in your cooking classes?

I am glad we have another cook here :grin:. What did you make in your cooking classes?

Lots of things, egg drop soup, lots of different salads, I made cordon blue once that was goood me and my friend want to make homemade ramen (not the instint kind) this Saturday I'll post a pic of the end result if it works

Lots of things, egg drop soup, lots of different salads, I made cordon blue once that was goood me and my friend want to make homemade ramen (not the instint kind) this Saturday I'll post a pic of the end result if it works

I love ramen :grin:. But I only know how to make the instant one :|. I hope everything goes well with your ramen ;-)

I am not sure, but would have a look :)

Pleas do :-D.

thanks 026.gif

aw, do you need me to tell you how I started cooking? you just wait, okay th_113_.gif

You are welcome :-D

Yeah, it will be great to know how you started cooking :)

I can only make Noodles with sausages and fish balls ...

I can make curry chicken the easy way

(cook curry then put chicken in hot water till it's warm dip it into the curry and you can eat curry chicken )

I do not garantee it works nor am I responsible for anything.

I can only make Noodles with sausages and fish balls ...

I can make curry chicken the easy way

(cook curry then put chicken in hot water till it's warm dip it into the curry and you can eat curry chicken )

I do not garantee it works nor am I responsible for anything.

Ahh....thank you :rolleyes:. But I think I will let someone else try first :grin:!!

l.jpg

*SOMEBODY TURN OF THE FIRE!!!*

fire_engine_mimooh_01.jpg