Detective Conan World
Silverbullet-kun

Pokemon Anime

Pokemon is one of my favorite anime. I have known some people who likes the manga and game over the anime. I also like the manga and I agree it conveys more about the game. But I think the anime is equally good because it shows things in an easier way. My favorite characters are Gary Oak, Drew, May and Ash Ketchum.

post-13437-0-61952600-1330532338_thumb.j

A link to watch pokemon:

Pokemon episodes online

i used to like Pokemon a lot, but i don't know what happened that i just stopped watching it :mellow: now i just watch it sometimes... anyways my favorite characters are Ash, Brok and Don :D

The anime...

Haven't watched much but it's lasted too long (IMO) and after I went to re-watch it, I found myself losing brain cells (aka. headdesking). :mellow: In this case, I wholeheartedly support the manga over this.

I suppose the anime is better for those who are younger since it's much more of a straight-forward plot, not that the manga excels in making a complicated plot either. I guess I simply find the manga more realistic and likable.

The anime...

Haven't watched much but it's lasted too long (IMO) and after I went to re-watch it, I found myself losing brain cells (aka. headdesking). :mellow: In this case, I wholeheartedly support the manga over this.

I suppose the anime is better for those who are younger since it's much more of a straight-forward plot, not that the manga excels in making a complicated plot either. I guess I simply find the manga more realistic and likable.

I agree the manga is realistic and the anime is childish. ;)

If the anime had Ruby in it for just five seconds, I'd watch it. XD But it doesn't. Instead, you have some should-be at least 16 year old who is somehow still ten (do I sense DC age mechanics here?) who can't beat the Pokemon League, can't catch Pokemon, has a Pikachu that appears to be about Lvl. 30 (I get the feeling its level gets reset every season...), etc. etc. Also, he just doesn't match up to Red in-game or in-manga. (Red could take all of Ash's Pokemon with Pika. :3 Add Gyara, Aero, Lax, Poli, and Saur into the mix, and all of the characters in the stinking anime stand no chance. XD) Same thing with Green. Gary is basically just a douche who somehow has a car at age 10. :V He's worse than his game counterpart... Who totally doesn't match up to Green, who is the coolest character in Kanto. I just love Green... He's so cool... And awesome... And I totally think he should have kicked Red's butt in the Pokemon League... Because he's just that much cooler... *cough* Getting back on track (not really.), Sapphire is also a heck lot cooler than May. If anything, Sapphire is definitely an interesting character, with her barbarian impulses and such. XD ("For god's sake, wear some clothes!" "WHAT'S HIS BUSINESS IF I DON'T WEAR CLOTHES!!!" Oh Sapphire...) Toro is better than May's Blaziken, which used Overheat on an freaking Absol (have you heard of Sky Uppercut? Almost a guaranteed OHKO there...), and Sapphire has Rono (I love Aggron. I have one named Tagg, and it's a total boss. :3). And the anime lacks RUBY, which is a sin in itself right there. I FREAKING LOVE RUBY. But I will save the huge rant and start ranting about Norman. Norman is so much more badass in the manga. His anime self seems to always be smiling. If the manga Norman smiled that much... ... I'd wonder how many Oddishes he was smoking (or how many TinyMushrooms he ate.). :P (That ONE Platinum Nuzlocke... XD) Hmmm... I started ranting about the manga there. I agree with IU about how the anime makes you lose brain cells. The last time I attempted to watch it, I injured the wall with my forehead...

Anyways, summary for those too lazy to read this giant bulky thing right here:

THE ANIME SUCKS. IF THE MANGA WAS THE ANIME, IT'D BE THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH, BUT TOO BAD, IT ISN'T. In the meantime, I'll amuse myself by watching fan-made PokeSpe trailers...

I used to really love this anime when I was a child 4e5dd44a.gif, recalling how I would collect everything that would be related to it ali_031.gif!

OMG! I couldn't believe it! My best little guy there is PI-KA-CHUUUUUU!!

Pikachu.... Raichu is my favorite. :P XD My friend's like 'I'm gonna keep my Pikachu as Pikachu forever!' (in her game) and I'm like 'The moment I get my hands on a Thunderstone....' I just can't stand the anime nowadays. Even looking back on the older episodes makes me wonder how I used to watch it... Same thing with just about every other show I used to watch though. :P I just wish they made the characters less stupid (and actually knew how to train Pokemon.). Not to mention... You can't beat Rhydon with a Pikachu using 'Thunderbolt.' I don't care if you hit the horn. IT DOESN'T WORK. (just had to put that out there.)

I like their games and the story itself... ^_^

Btw,

I have a question...

>>>What's the region after SINNOH???

I'm pretty sure it's Unova. (or Isshu, whatever you want to call it. Unova= English name, Isshu= Japanese name.) It is the home of Black.566px-Black_pledge_Adventures.png

He's very loud. :3 And he's waaaaaaay cooler than Ash. War (his Braviary) is the best!

Both ....

Sinnoh is just the english name .

シンオウ地方 Shin'ō-chihō meaning Sinnoh Region.

Sinnoh is how you speak it out in Jp and Eng = Shino = Sinnoh