Detective Conan World
PhantomThiefKid

T.V. Original episodes

There's quite a lot of AO-cases that I would definitely recommend having you view if you're not someone who is just there for the plot. And I certainly hope you're not one of those people.

What about the people who just read the manga, Sandwich? Ehhhhhhh? There's plenty of non plot cases in the manga, and they get animated.

I think you're missing my point. I'm mostly talking about the people like Moho with the "most AO's are bad and ugh some are good but I don't even remember because ugh so many bad AO's" mindset. I think the "AO's are bad" argument is a little overblown and worn out at this point. They've been bad lately, yes. But to say that "most AO's are bad" tells me that someone apparently has either forgotten about the first 300 episodes of the series, in which the AO's were most often a mix of good outweighing the bad, or is trying to generalize.

The only AO I's actually want people to watch is the Seance case, I'm sure there are a few other good ones, but that one's all that sticks out in mah mind