Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Smiles

Artistic Poet's Art thread

I've watch the youtube and notice the media he used. I use the method, it works. :)I draw a small frame along the line (inside his hair) and colour with thin marker, and the rest, I use bold black marker. It's a clean job. I use the marker over the pencil. :)

Icon is available for everyone to use!

ADDED: next one Satou Miwako!

Photo2082.jpg

Wow!! :D These are AWESOME!! You're good at drawing!! There are so many people here who are... That doesn't include me.

The only thing that seems a bit off is both of their eyes. Maybe if they were bigger...?

KEEP IT UP!! :D

It's nice.

It's not the mouth that looks weird.

I have no idea how to say this but the face looks like a rectangle?(I don't know...reminds me of Professor Layton....)

But it's good. Draw More!!! :D

I like the way you did the eye though

I used mixed media.

Pencils, artist's marker, and colour pencils. Artist's marker and pencil is for human anatomy and objects, colour pencils for landscape and human anatomy. I was trained to use mixed media when I study in university, in art field of painting and drawing, it's my major in the past, and I specialize in landscape painting and drawing. Human anatomy is a bit difficult but I can handle the difficulty. It's just I like to draw realistic faces but I fall in love with Detective Conan's animation and drawings.

That is a really great drawing ofcourse since I'm a shinRan as well :P

I shall admitt i really like it, Ran looks perfectly fine in my opinion, but Shinichi's head is a bit too "rounded" and yeah, a bit skinny.

Do not get me wrong my friend,I'm not tryin to be mean or offensive, but I believe honest opinions are one of the best keys to a better art. Not that your drawin is bad or anything, infact its really cool, I myself cant draw like that :P just re draw Shinichi, the rst is great.

That is a really great drawing ofcourse since I'm a shinRan as well :P

I shall admitt i really like it, Ran looks perfectly fine in my opinion, but Shinichi's head is a bit too "rounded" and yeah, a bit skinny.

Do not get me wrong my friend,I'm not tryin to be mean or offensive, but I believe honest opinions are one of the best keys to a better art. Not that your drawin is bad or anything, infact its really cool, I myself cant draw like that :P just re draw Shinichi, the rst is great.

I totally agree to this, but well done! :D