• Ogino Keisuke (34) - Beer
    • Tsukihara Kaori (29) - Coffee
    • Sodesaki Kazutomo (31) - Cigarette
    • Suicide
    • Subaru (27) - "but I was driving the whole time, officer!"
    • Takagi - "WHAT!?"
    • Haibara (84) - "..." *prepares injectable APTX*
    • I will vote later
  2. 2. Haibara is warming up to Subaru. Why? (multiple choice!)

• Ai thinks he is Moroboshi Dai in disguise
    • Ai thinks he is Bourbon in disguise
    • Ai thinks he is someone else in disguise
    • Ai is pretending to warm up to him to trick him and Conan
    • Ai really wants to investigate Subaru a bit so she is making up excuses for him to be around.
    • Ai thinks he isn't really Black Org.
    • His actions have changed Ai's mind, so she trusts him more.
    • Conan told Ai something about Subaru
    • Ai likes his car/driving better than Agasa's
    • Ai thinks he is hot.
    • Ai *likes* him
    • Ai *likes* ... ... his cooking
    • Something else
    • I will vote later

*jumping around waiting for it to load finish*

Man, I wish the thread wasn't interrupted!!

translating one part: top first of last page.

man 1: Please take a look, it was still smoking, isn't it?

man 1: And this can prove I've been here earlier stay in one spot!

Takagi: You're right...

Takagi: If it's the situation, three of you haven't been to director's room?

Response

Girl 1: Yes.

Girl 2: Of course!

Man: From the start it was already said.

Hm... so, by the looks of things, Okiya is in this case, and seems to be taking Agasa's place.

Seems to me like Okiya's identity might just be revealed in this case....

Also, more Haibara. Yay! :D

And why does this thread say 809-81? I'm pretty sure that it won't be lasting 72 chapters. :P

This case looks exciting!!!I'm happy to see Ai/Okiya interactions(without the DB!!!)Seems like Haibara is sure that Okiya=Dai...If only Sera could appear too,that would be awesome^^

And why does this thread say 809-81? I'm pretty sure that it won't be lasting 72 chapters. :P

72 chapters ? At least there will be 3 files, which would be 809-811 ? What's incorrect ?

Anyway I'll change it into "81X" for less confusion.

• Upvote 1

I wonder, is there a reason the woman was holding her phone in her hand when it rang? I can't read Chinese and I have no idea why those three people are down there anyway, but the two men had their phones in their pockets like you would if you were going to the grocery store or something like that. Could just be nothing though :mellow:

72 chapters ? At least there will be 3 files, which would be 809-811 ? What's incorrect ?

Anyway I'll change it into "81X" for less confusion.

Oh, okay. I get it now. My bad. XD

Go go Gadget super Poll!

Ai wanting to get close to Subaru? I approve of this case! I do wonder what Haibara's real goal concerning Okiya is. Is she gathering evidence he is Dai by teasing him and watching his reactions, or is she confident and just messing with his head as payback?

Case wise it looks like the issue is going to be who can fake their alibi. The beer should go warm, the coffee cold, and the cigarette should go out.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:i2ErTXbj_a8J:beeradvocate.com/forum/read/4204075+beer+head+minutes+-dogfish&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

With the cigarettes one could set them in a chain so one gets lit as the other burns down, but I don't know if the setup matches that. All the people look like they did something suspicious or hid something.

• Upvote 1

Ai wanting to get close to Subaru? I approve of this case!

^

Haibara had the feeling that Okiya=Dai in file 802...So now I guess she's trying to find all the proofs that she is right(by asking him why does he know so much about murders)

Anyway, having Ai messing with his head as payback would be even more interesting^^

I really can't wait for the full translation!!!

^Ooooh. Thanks BD. Awesome as always. BTW, you changed your name from BD to TBD?

For the poll...

I voted for Takagi for the first question just for fun. :P And as for the second one, I voted for the first and the Haibara-wants-to-investigate-Subaru choices. I think she is looking for more information/evidence to solidify her theory that Subaru REALLY is Dai. :3

I really thought Takagi won't be in this case, but I'm glad he is. And now he has interacted with Okiya (for the first time, right?). Who knows Amuro might be lurking around?

Thank you so much for the translation!!!

Okiya: "You can say so... I want the ladies to have good feelings/impression on me..."

Wait...He really did say that? :-o

This file is even better than I thoughtXDDDD

Thank you so much for the translation!!!

Okiya: "You can say so... I want the ladies to have good feelings/impression on me..."

Wait...He really did say that? :-o

This file is even better than I thoughtXDDDD

Yeah, he did say that. My translation may have some grammar/vocabulary mistakes, but that's the general meaning :rolleyes:

Subaru is acting more ooc for being Akai. Just said.

Due to point raise by Subaru. The culprit does not expect a police to be present that early. But the "Alibis' of the three suspect are very temporary and will disappear soon. If one (culprit's) is a set up. Who they would want to show their object of Alibi to?

I could not think of some chemical to keep coffer warm or keep beer cool longer, although such things may exist. For cigarette, If one's point the end of one into the head of another(Or is it the other way around, I don't know the term). When the first one is fully burnt to the last, will ignite the other one. If three or more cigarettes are connectedly placed, the culprit could buy his time. BUT. What will happen if they come back when the cigarette's just 20% burnt?

Yeah, he did say that. My translation may have some grammar/vocabulary mistakes, but that's the general meaning :rolleyes:

Ok I believe you then :lol: I was laughing alone trying to imagine Akai saying that line XDDD

Subaru is acting more ooc for being Akai. Just said.

Due to point raise by Subaru. The culprit does not expect a police to be present that early. But the "Alibis' of the three suspect are very temporary and will disappear soon. If one (culprit's) is a set up. Who they would want to show their object of Alibi to?

I could not think of some chemical to keep coffer warm or keep beer cool longer, although such things may exist. For cigarette, If one's point the end of one into the head of another(Or is it the other way around, I don't know the term). When the first one is fully burnt to the last, will ignite the other one. If three or more cigarettes are connectedly placed, the culprit could buy his time. BUT. What will happen if they come back when the cigarette's just 20% burnt?

So, there are 2 possibilities:

1. No one faked anything (though I highly doubt that's the case): Well, then this depends mostly on Physics. How long can a cup of beer keep the foam anyway ? The same goes for the coffee and the cigarette ? Also, it may works differently with different types of beers and coffees.

2. One of them used a trick: I must read the English scan first because somethings still confuse me... Anyway, I think it may also depends on the positions of their apartments. If someone comes check them, they will naturally get in the one that's nearest from the stairs/elevator first right ? I think the culprit might have calculated based on that. But that's the case with just one or two police officers. If a whole police team arrive then they will check all 3 rooms at once, it would be hard to fake anything. But then again how did the culprit even expect that the Police would show up that early in the first place ? :ugeek: