• Behavioral science
    • Cryptanalysis
  2. 2. where will Ran go ?...

• Literature Science
    • Historical Science
    • Law faculty
    • school for athletes

I can't see Ran being anything more than a housewife :P

What!I can see Ran being fighter,actor,business woman,teacher, and pro poker.I can see being Detective, soccer coach,detective cop,PSIA,CIA,FBI, and Lawyer

Ah ok, now that I think of it Ran could be a Karate teacher in her older years. Shinichi will just become a famous detective.

What!I can see Ran being fighter,actor,business woman,teacher, and pro poker.I can see being Detective, soccer coach,detective cop,PSIA,CIA,FBI, and Lawyer

An actress or teacher sure. Fighter... to a certain extent. But it would kind of merge with teacher. The most I could see out of her with fighting is teaching karate. But any of the rest of that?

It's just not Ran.

1. Business... woman? When did-? Huh? :blink: I'm just curious as to what gave you that idea for her? I'm actually genuinely kind of wondering what made you say that? XD

2. Pro poker? I don't know about that. She has the luck for it but she's too classy for that. She hates when her Dad gambles as it is. Why would she choose it as her job?

3. When the HECK did RAN ever want to solve a CASE? (And no. Trying to figure out Shinichi's secret doesn't count. That's something she would want to figure out because it hits close to home.) Not to mention the girl still screams at dead bodies. There's no way in heck she can walk onto a crime scene without ripping apart everybody's eardrums.

4. Soccer coach? Why? Because Shinichi's into soccer? Ummm.... I don't think she's really... interested in that.

5. *Points at #3*

6. Ehhh... she hasn't really expressed a need to be involved in anything like that. Sh'es too "innocent" for that.

7 & 8. *Points at #6*

I honestly think ran would do better as a paralegal than a full fledged lawyer too. She lets her emotions get the better of her in heated arguments. So that is not good for a lawyer who needs to know how to keep a cool head, and if anything know how to effectively use their opponents emotions against them (ok, she probably knows how to do that).

• Upvote 1

An actress or teacher sure. Fighter... to a certain extent. But it would kind of merge with teacher. The most I could see out of her with fighting is teaching karate. But any of the rest of that?

It's just not Ran.

1. Business... woman? When did-? Huh? :blink: I'm just curious as to what gave you that idea for her? I'm actually genuinely kind of wondering what made you say that? XD

2. Pro poker? I don't know about that. She has the luck for it but she's too classy for that. She hates when her Dad gambles as it is. Why would she choose it as her job?

3. When the HECK did RAN ever want to solve a CASE? (And no. Trying to figure out Shinichi's secret doesn't count. That's something she would want to figure out because it hits close to home.) Not to mention the girl still screams at dead bodies. There's no way in heck she can walk onto a crime scene without ripping apart everybody's eardrums.

4. Soccer coach? Why? Because Shinichi's into soccer? Ummm.... I don't think she's really... interested in that.

5. *Points at #3*

6. Ehhh... she hasn't really expressed a need to be involved in anything like that. Sh'es too "innocent" for that.

7 & 8. *Points at #6*

Yes. Very much yes.

Teacher, and perhaps the adviser for the school karate club. I could certainly see that. Actress? While possible, I cannot see her going down that path. Not sure why... I just can't see it.

I think when he made his second sentence he meant to say those jobs for Shinichi.

His sentence was in response to what you said about Ran, though. He'd probably want to go back and fix it then if THAT were that case. xD

I've voted for Criminology for Shinichi and Law for Ran. I imagined she could chose that since her mother works as a lawyer and it has to do with justice and protection :3.

But it seems so unreal to think of DC after high school.