• Criminology Science
    • Behavioral science
    • Cryptanalysis
  2. 2. where will Ran go ?...

• Literature Science
    • Historical Science
    • Law faculty
    • school for athletes

IF Detective Conan will continue, and the story is the continuation after Shinichi and Ran Graduate from High School

where do you think or expected shinichi and Ran will go after graduating from High School to continuing their education?...

I just quite envy with Shinichi with his intelligence maybe he can attend to any Universities or Institution in Medical Science, Law, Criminology or Police academy, even may be he can attend to FBI Academy to studies about Behavioral sciences, Cryptanalyst, or forensics sciences. And Ran since she was good in History, and Japanese Language, maybe she will attend to the Facultyof literature, and take literaturee or Historical science.

so where do you think they will go?...

He will set up his own detective agency in his own house and earning income for his University fees.(Not that he requires it)

I suppose he might take up Criminal Investigations... or something.

but isn't Education background is important for his credibility to take up Criminal Investigation?

Shinichi would be a detective. Its the only thing that he'd probably do and enjoy completely. Ran... I don't know. I don't think she has expressed any interest in anything other than being with Shinichi. Though that might come in handy (since it already has) since Shinichi is probably going to run into cases everywhere he goes for the rest of his life.

Joining FBI if to bring all branches of B.O.? This could be happen and Ran won't forgive him until he told her he plan to work for F.B.I, and Jodie practically accept Ran joining in because his cover was blown. Ran then forgive him after giving him hard time, 'kill' him then join in F.B.I to be Mr and Mrs. Smith, then went to America. Shinichi is already in trouble with B.O. and if other B.O. exists he has to join F.B.I taking them down if they come to get him.

Joining FBI if to bring all branches of B.O.? This could be happen and Ran won't forgive him until he told her he plan to work for F.B.I, and Jodie practically accept Ran joining in because his cover was blown. Ran then forgive him after giving him hard time, 'kill' him then join in F.B.I to be Mr and Mrs. Smith, then went to America. Shinichi is already in trouble with B.O. and if other B.O. exists he has to join F.B.I taking them down if they come to get him.

Your talk is PSIA.FBI is most accept USA people or luck people out country.PSIA is FBI and CIA in Japan.

Shinichi will continue mooching off his parents while he stumbles through becoming a real detective, not with the police, because he'll get thrown out quick for interfering with police shooting at suspects.

• Upvote 3

The favorite theory I've heard is that Shinichi becomes a detective, and Ran follows her mother and becomes a lawyer… that's assuming she doesn't just decide to stay a housewife, though :P

The favorite theory I've heard is that Shinichi becomes a detective, and Ran follows her mother and becomes a lawyer… that's assuming she doesn't just decide to stay a housewife, though :P

God let's hope she does become a lawyer.

I personally think she'll be a Helicopter Mom from h#((. XD LMAO (She'll probably have to be if they end up being Shinichi's kids. Those little suckers won't have the term "sit still" in their dictionary.)

God let's hope she does become a lawyer.

I personally think she'll be a Helicopter Mom from h#((. XD LMAO (She'll probably have to be if they end up being Shinichi's kids. Those little suckers won't have the term "sit still" in their dictionary.)

Her kids will certainly have "sit still" in their dictionary. All it will take is a couple of broken walls and some broken tables before they get the message, and they'll promptly add those words to their dictionary.

And honestly, I think grandparents on both sides will be opposed to her being a helicopter mom.

I honestly think ran would do better as a paralegal than a full fledged lawyer too. She lets her emotions get the better of her in heated arguments. So that is not good for a lawyer who needs to know how to keep a cool head, and if anything know how to effectively use their opponents emotions against them (ok, she probably knows how to do that).

Her kids will certainly have "sit still" in their dictionary. All it will take is a couple of broken walls and some broken tables before they get the message, and they'll promptly add those words to their dictionary.

And honestly, I think grandparents on both sides will be opposed to her being a helicopter mom.

I honestly think ran would do better as a paralegal than a full fledged lawyer too. She lets her emotions get the better of her in heated arguments. So that is not good for a lawyer who needs to know how to keep a cool head, and if anything know how to effectively use their opponents emotions against them (ok, she probably knows how to do that).

Really? Because after living with it for 10 years or more Shinichi still hasn't added it to HIS dictionary! XD (Granted that's his friend and not his mother but I suppose that wouldn't make it that much of a difference. In fact, it would probably make it scarier for him. Friends can hit friends and get away with it. Parents can't hit children and not care if the bruises show.)

Why would they be? Yukiko, in her own way, is a helicopter mom. Literally speaking she isn't, but I think it's pretty Helicopter-Mom like to follow your son around in disguises and buy a house across the street to spy on him (SUPPOSEDLY to get more pictures of little Shinichi. :P) even if he is being followed by an organization. Most mothers would probably just buy and house close and go to visit every day.

Yeah... I agree on that. Heaven knows she isn't strong enough for a job like that. At least not yet. I mean, half of the time she'll probably either have to throw an innocent man in jail or a guilty man free depending on which job she takes. Most people couldn't handle that. I know I couldn't.

I... doubt she knows how to use emotions against anyone but people she knows. She's not Haibara. She's not... devious and cynical enough for that. xD She may know how to provoke those close to her but that's because they're close. LOL

Why would they be? Yukiko, in her own way, is a helicopter mom. Literally speaking she isn't, but I think it's pretty Helicopter-Mom like to follow your son around in disguises and buy a house across the street to spy on him (SUPPOSEDLY to get more pictures of little Shinichi. :P) even if he is being followed by an organization. Most mothers would probably just buy and house close and go to visit every day.

I'm making assumptions based on the few flashbacks we have seen. Neither Ran nor Shinichi's parents were helicopter parents. Just the opposite in fact. They seemed to just let their kids do as they will. In fact, that seems to be the parental mo for this series. The dboys go on a camping trip every month apparently with a guy that, as far as we know, none of the parents except ran and kogorou have met. And they seem to be allowed to go off late after school with little or no supervision, including going to crime scenes. Man, now that I think of it... all the parents in this series are horrible.

• Upvote 2

I'm making assumptions based on the few flashbacks we have seen. Neither Ran nor Shinichi's parents were helicopter parents. Just the opposite in fact. They seemed to just let their kids do as they will. In fact, that seems to be the parental mo for this series. The dboys go on a camping trip every month apparently with a guy that, as far as we know, none of the parents except ran and kogorou have met. And they seem to be allowed to go off late after school with little or no supervision, including going to crime scenes. Man, now that I think of it... all the parents in this series are horrible.

Then perhaps Ran and Shinichi will develop that same trait? O_o Maybe they'll be just as bad.

Kogoro suddenly seems like a model parent now, comparatively!

The choices for the 1st question is so WOAH! :P

bTW, WHAT'S cryptanalysis?

I think Shinichi will still be a detective as usual and he will live a happy life with Ran... ^_^

Cryptanalysis (from the Greek kryptós, "hidden", and analýein, "to loosen" or "to untie") is the art of defeating cryptographic security systems, and gaining access to the contents of encrypted messages, without being given the cryptographic key.for further information look it on Wikipedia he..he..