Detective Conan World
nis-aihara

Instruments

I'm trying to create melodies on the piano. It can't be called learning, but it's not so complex either since I'm just playing what I want to play. Yeah stuff happened and next thing I knew I'm in a band. 

I'm trying to create melodies on the piano. It can't be called learning, but it's not so complex either since I'm just playing what I want to play. Yeah stuff happened and next thing I knew I'm in a band. 

It's still making music... You're in a band? Cool!! :D

You are in a band, AL? :D

Anyway, I play piano, guitar and bass

I would love to learn ukulele and flute

The only instrument I can play is Piano/Keyboard.

I can play a few songs, but I'm still in the middle of learning it. I take keyboarding classes at school, and I sometimes practice at home on my keyboard as well. :)

I used to play the recorder when I was in elementary school, but soon forgot how to once I went into middle school. D:

Erm....

Recorder (4 years)

Viola (1 year)

Clarinet (2 years)

I think that's it..... I know how to play an instrument called the "zampoña" but I'm horrible at it >.<

I can do...

Recorder - requirement in elementary school

Piano - my Mom taught me the basics

Violin - it's the instrument I specialize in. I've been playing it for... 4 years now. I'm getting old O.o

Erm....

Recorder (4 years)

Viola (1 year)

Clarinet (2 years)

I think that's it..... I know how to play an instrument called the "zampoña" but I'm horrible at it >.<

must. resist. urge. to crack a viola joke.

I played the piano for a brief amount of time. I can self-teach myself now, but I really regret quitting.

I completely forgot about the recorder until some of you guys mentioned it. It's one of the required instruments for elementary school.

I'm currently a violinist. I've been playing for about 6-7ish years now and I love the darn thing to pieces.

Guitar (It's where I'm best right now)

Keyboard/Piano (I'm pretty good at it)

Bass Guitar

I cannot pluck the strings on a guitar strongly. >_< Keyboard though I'm just guessing the keys most of the time since I have more pratice on a the computer's keyboard. :P

must. resist. urge. to crack a viola joke.

I played the piano for a brief amount of time. I can self-teach myself now, but I really regret quitting.

I completely forgot about the recorder until some of you guys mentioned it. It's one of the required instruments for elementary school.

I'm currently a violinist. I've been playing for about 6-7ish years now and I love the darn thing to pieces.

Viola joke? The violists in my orchestra always make sure to write a "#violo" on the board every morning. And violin <333

Piano "Can't help falling in love with you." I don't know how to play with my left hand and I only know how to play it from a very basic skill so I'm honestly not that great with piano, but I do love playing it and I know I can be better if I keep trying.

I'm trying to learn how to play the piano by myself because I can't afford to take legitimate piano classes :(( It's a fun instrument to play and learn!! 

I want to learn to play the ukulele (but I'd have to buy one first ;u;) I hope it won't be too hard since I've already tried to play the guitar before (which I also self-learned because music classes in my country are too expensive for my pocket to handle ;A;)

Also, if my parents will ever allow me to buy one, I'd definitely try to learn the violin!!!

5 hours ago, Rye said:

I want to learn to play the ukulele (but I'd have to buy one first ;u;) I hope it won't be too hard

My dad has one and he learned how to play it in a few hours, so I guess it's quite easy.

I'm playing the piano (of course) but I play mostly classical music. I go to... private lessons? I don't know if that word describes it well, but something like that. I also wish I could learn how to play a violin, but that probably won't happen soon.