Detective Conan World
aika

Your latest Buys

Oh really? What kind of apps? q:

Yes, I bought an android. I thought of buying the Samsung Galaxy S6 at first, but settled with the Samsung Galaxy S5 due to the latter being cheaper.

What kind do you want? Games? Work? Fashion maybe xD?

Wow, a Samsung. I find it very hard to use so I just stick to iPhone xP My mom used the same phone as you until like November last year when she bought the same one as me (both of us use iPhone 6s now) and she keeps complaining that iPhone is so hard to use xD

What I bought: just some things from my favorite kikki.K

Though it's a bit older than the other one, the S5 doesn't look half bad. Have you been liking it so far?

Yeah, I like it. I haven't had any past phones to compare it to, however. Closest thing I've had was an iPod.

I'm still learning how the phone works, so if you have any nice tips for me I'd gladly receive them!

What kind do you want? Games? Work? Fashion maybe xD?

Wow, a Samsung. I find it very hard to use so I just stick to iPhone xP My mom used the same phone as you until like November last year when she bought the same one as me (both of us use iPhone 6s now) and she keeps complaining that iPhone is so hard to use xD

I have downloaded a few games already. My favourite among them is probably Piano Tiles 2. Other than that I've downloaded apps useful for school, i.e. Microsoft Office apps and a super-cool dictionary app (I swear I'm in love with it).

Yeah, I like it. I haven't had any past phones to compare it to, however. Closest thing I've had was an iPod.

I'm still learning how the phone works, so if you have any nice tips for me I'd gladly receive them!

I see, it's good you like it! I've only had iphones so I can't really help you there, good luck figuring out all the bells and whistles though  :D

I have downloaded a few games already. My favourite among them is probably Piano Tiles 2. Other than that I've downloaded apps useful for school, i.e. Microsoft Office apps and a super-cool dictionary app (I swear I'm in love with it).

Ok, but how's the relationship between you and your phone so far :D?

I can't play Piano Tiles xD It's just too fast for my hand to move :P

Ok, so for calendar I suggest Sunrise. For productivity is Wunderlist. Use Peak to train your brain :P Timeline is a good news app. You can download TED app to listen to their talks. Wally will help you manage your money :). Shazam will help you detect music which is playing and you don't know what song is it :D

Today I bought a 'panzer' glass for my new phone for protection, and a cover I decided I didn't want anyway.

Ok, but how's the relationship between you and your phone so far :D?

I can't play Piano Tiles xD It's just too fast for my hand to move :P

Ok, so for calendar I suggest Sunrise. For productivity is Wunderlist. Use Peak to train your brain :P Timeline is a good news app. You can download TED app to listen to their talks. Wally will help you manage your money :). Shazam will help you detect music which is playing and you don't know what song is it :D

Oh, it's been a great phone so far. :) It's fancy.

You'd get used to it quick if you played it frequently. It's a fun little game when you've gotten used to it. :)

Alright! I'll see if they'll be of any use to me! My brother already told me to get Shazam from day one, though I haven't actually used it yet. :P

Bought Hatoful Boyfriend... Y'know, that dating sim with the pigeons, yeah that one.... I've been wanting to play this for the past like 3 years and I finally coughed up the money for it, so I'm looking forward to pursuing all the routes. Especially the one kid bird that's really quiet and hangs out in the library, he seems like he's hiding something and I'm hoping for a tearjerker

Also a tiny Gundam MK-II to sit on my desk. 

How tall is it? The Mettaton mask looks good sized, and it's hard to tell.

Just up to nine inches.  Admittedly, I realized the angle and perspective of the picture made the size a bit ambiguous after I had posted it.  Her head isn't nearly as big as the mask makes it out to be since her head is kind of flat and round as opposed to square, like the paper mask is.  It's hard to explain, but it makes sense if you see it in person, hah.

Went Memorial Day shopping on Sunday. I ended up buying a bunch of clothes I can't wear to school on a daily basis, so I didn't really save any money orz but omg halter tops and lace are so pretty individually but together theyre just perfect

Assassin's Creed Black Flag.... it was on sale for $10, and I had $12 left over in the wallet of my psn account, so I bought it, and now my video game backlog just got 50+ hours longer..... It's fun though, and incredibly pretty, but I hate the controls. The gameplay's fine, but I dislike how combat works, how jumps feel, and how there's no crouch button. The menu interface also bugs me, but that's far less bothersome in comparison. 

Double post because I bought some things recently that make me feel a false sense of responsibility and maturity

I bought my first real wallet the other day. I've been meaning to do this for a while since the wallet I previously had was the one my sister handed down to me like 10 years ago, and I'm no longer feeling the cartoon monkey fist pumping on the front of that one. It's leather though, is like a light tan color, smells gr8, zips open and close, and i feel like a real grownup just holding it. I've only got like $15 to my name at the moment though, so I'm mostly just admiring it instead of actively using it, but I feel like owning this now makes me a bit more of an adult than I was a week ago. I bought a new lanyard and some keychains too. These aren't as big of a deal to me, but my sister still uses the lanyard she bought as a teenager, and even has most of the keychains she put on there as a teenager still attached to it, so I'm looking forward to doing the same with my lanyard. The lanyard's got gudetama on it... and the keychain's the orange Haro from Gundam 00 even though I've yet to finish Gundam 00.. I wanted everything to be a similar color so I can try to trick people into thinking I'm a well put together human being who has their shit together. And because a e s t h e t i c.

I love fashion jewellery and I always wanted to add new articles to collection recenlty I bought Minimalist Queen Honey bee Necklace from Bee necklace they have amazing collection of necklaces and pendants. Whenever I see a necklace or pendants I couldn't resist my self for buying it.

Recently I bought  samurai swords online because samurai swords date back to the feudal Japan use by Samurai. These swords are the most prestigious in Japanese culture because of their historical value.

I bought a Samsung S20. Super cool phone. The seller told me about a huge number of cool functions, I was shocked that a phone could do this)) This is the feeling when your phone is smarter than you)) It turns out that Samsung Galaxy now has a blockchain. They have integrated Stellar technology - https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/benefits-cooperation-samsung-and-stellar.html. So Samsung is now also participating in the cryptocurrency race)

I bought a Samsung S20. Super cool phone. The seller told me about a huge number of cool functions, I was shocked that a phone could do this)) This is the feeling when your phone is smarter than you)) It turns out that Samsung Galaxy now has a blockchain. They have integrated Stellar technology - https://stellar-wallet.org/arts/benefits-cooperation-samsung-and-stellar.html. So Samsung is now also participating in the cryptocurrency race)

The most recent thing I purchased was a Atlas bag. It is a very uniquely designed and versatile backpack. This minimal bucket bag is perfect for all your essentials while maintaining a simple and timeless silhouette It can be carried in any season.