Detective Conan World
aika

Your latest Buys

the lady and the tramp DVD+BluRAY. i seperated it. blue ray is a house warming present and preordered volume 75 and the nendroid conan

i also bought a few shirts and some pajamas from the disney store and a few home items..i REALLY need to re-do the bedroom and the living room. the paint is starting to fade.

i also bought a broom. i need a new one. the old one broke yesterday

Cheap gift bags from the dollar store in preparation for friday gift giving <3

A normal person would just call it gift bags however cheap it is. On the otherhand, A rich person would price it out and call it CHEAP gift bags

I guess that sums up everything :P

---

Alot of food. Need to stack up again :P

A normal person would just call it gift bags however cheap it is. On the otherhand, A rich person would price it out and call it CHEAP gift bags

I guess that sums up everything :P

Bruh some gift bags are expensive :V

A smartphone. :X

Finally :D I can recommend you some cool apps now :3

Very expensive packs of dried seaweed >.< They tastes nice, but so ex... I bought it as gifts for grandparents though :) Oh, how I wish they will like it. Last time I gave my paternal grandma a very pillow and she did not like it T^T *cries*

The first four volumes of Gundam Origin

this should've cost around $100 but because of the way some deals aligned I only paid $45 and I'm just really pleased with myself about it even though I didn't plan on doing it this way

A smartphone. :X

What kind did you get? Android? 

Finally :D I can recommend you some cool apps now :3

Very expensive packs of dried seaweed >.< They tastes nice, but so ex... I bought it as gifts for grandparents though :) Oh, how I wish they will like it. Last time I gave my paternal grandma a very pillow and she did not like it T^T *cries*

Oh really? What kind of apps? q:

What kind did you get? Android? 

Yes, I bought an android. I thought of buying the Samsung Galaxy S6 at first, but settled with the Samsung Galaxy S5 due to the latter being cheaper.

Yes, I bought an android. I thought of buying the Samsung Galaxy S6 at first, but settled with the Samsung Galaxy S5 due to the latter being cheaper.

Though it's a bit older than the other one, the S5 doesn't look half bad. Have you been liking it so far?

Doesn't look like I posted this here yet, but I bought myself a copy of the 999 fanzine a couple of days ago.  I can hardly contain my excitement, and I'm already imaging how awesome a Virtue's Last Reward zine would be and oh gosh, I need to calm down, January isn't even over yet...

And I probably won't be buying Project X Zone 2, upon further consideration.  The demo was interesting, but I don't have the time (or even the money, to be honest) to throw at anymore 3DS games.  I already have Shin Megami Tensei IV and Code Name: STEAM as impulse buys from Black Friday that I won't get around to until at least next year, and PXZ2 doesn't look like it's going to be a quick play.