Detective Conan World
dcfan4869

DC Soundtracks

So basically, I was browsing through youtube listening to all of the Detective Conan soundtracks, then suddenly, I came up with an idea! Why not make a topic about the amazing soundtracks that we've heard throughout the anime? The classic soundtracks will give us a sense of nostalgia, enabling us to reminisce the good times when listening to some of them.

But rather than just talking about our favs/dislikes, I decided that I will post two soundtracks every Saturday that we can discuss throughout the week! Some things that we could talk about include...

1) ...in 10 words or less, describe the scenario in which each soundtrack would be playing in a DC episode.

2) ...explain your thoughts about each soundtrack.

3) ...choose which soundtrack, out of the two given for that week, is better and explain why.

So yes, it would be very interesting to hear some of your thoughts. :) Here are the first two soundtracks.

WEEK 1

Soundtrack 1

VS

Soundtrack 2

Track 1: Conan almost realizes who the murderer is, then commercial break.

Track 2: Climactic revelation about to happen.

I like the second one better because it's dramatic and suspenseful, and I agree with MadelineLime. It makes me want to watch more DC.

Haha! Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone so far. The second one has more drama and excitement, and is much better than the first one. (Maybe I should have compared two different songs that aren't as one sided next time :P)

But can anyone think of an episode when the second one was used? I'm curious.

WEEK 2

These next two soundtracks were from The Last Wizard of the Century and has been featured in the anime as well.

Soundtrack 3

VS

Soundtrack 4

Some things that we could talk about include...

1) ...in 10 words or less, describe the scenario in which each soundtrack would be playing in a DC episode.

2) ...explain your thoughts about each soundtrack.

3) ...choose which soundtrack, out of the two given for that week, is better and explain why.