Detective Conan World
TheDetectiveShinichi

Detective Conan World Mobile App

Do You Want A DCW Mobile App?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want A DCW Mobile App?

I'm not pertaining to the wiki, but the website. :)

Same deal really. Technically the copyrights belong to Gosho if anyone. This is a fan site, nothing original is on here except the art made by some members. Oh and perhaps CC's podcast. But I really don't think it would be in the best interests of any party involved to bring up copyrights in that situation.

The majority of the original stuff is the collection of information on the wiki really. But again that falls under public domain as per the creative commons license.

• Upvote 1

I agree with Kyuu most of the time.

And please don't double post just edit your first post.

You do this whole the time :

Hello.

If you didn't know, I created a mobile app for this website. I wanted to help this community go to this website without having to go on the normal website and having to zoom etc. Please view the attachment and also vote in the pole.

Thank you,

Simon

(I hope that DCW will give me $20 to post to the Android Market.)

And then later add P.S and stuff.

Just edit your first post and then you can add all that extra you don't need to post it again and add some stuff.

Read the rules, It clearly says 'Do not double post' you can do it accidently but please refrain from doing it anymore.

But I disagree about the copyright issue.

Even though this is a public site, it will be appreciated if you asked the owner if you can do it.

In this case Maurice.

I agree with Kyuu most of the time.

And please don't double post just edit your first post.

You do this whole the time :

And then later add P.S and stuff.

Just edit your first post and then you can add all that extra you don't need to post it again and add some stuff.

Read the rules, It clearly says 'Do not double post' you can do it accidently but please refrain from doing it anymore.

But I disagree about the copyright issue.

Even though this is a public site, it will be appreciated if you asked the owner if you can do it.

In this case Maurice.

There is only copyright for the main site, not the wiki. If his intention was wiki only then there is no issue. If it was a portal to the entire site, then yeah, Maurice would need to be asked.

By the way, the double posts came from when his three topics were merged.

There is only copyright for the main site, not the wiki. If his intention was wiki only then there is no issue. If it was a portal to the entire site, then yeah, Maurice would need to be asked.

By the way, the double posts came from when his three topics were merged.

I'm talking about the double post on the first page :)

I'm talking about the double post on the first page :)

Yeah, three topics were merged, all started by him. That double post was the result of merging topics.

This is what I'm pointing out to him and you, Kyuu. :)

Now that's settled, I'm gonna keep quiet for now, or at least until something else comes up. :P