Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
01jtiong

Doctor Who & Detective Conan

doctor who and detective conan for those who watch doctor who like myself can make the comparison

both have female assistant

both make deductions

both are similar

also there are line not big ones just small ones like ran says in the managa when sera is introduced and towards the end of the story she says shinchi wouldn't let these people die, when the sniper is about to make aim

doctor who has that as well

do u think the two are comparable and similar

doctor who and detective conan for those who watch doctor who like myself can make the comparison

both have female assistant

both make deductions

both are similar

also there are line not big ones just small ones like ran says in the managa when sera is introduced and towards the end of the story she says shinchi wouldn't let these people die, when the sniper is about to make aim

doctor who has that as well

do u think the two are comparable and similar

We are talking about the same Doctor whom destroyed the Daleks, Time Lords, and Cybermen... Right?

And the guy who trapped the Cybermen and Daleks in "hell" at Canary's Wharf.

The doctor makes necessary sacrifice too. The only person he is hell bent on saving are his companions.

So... yeah... the two are nothing alike.

Whoop, read the subject line as Dynasty Warriors. lol

Anyway, the Doctor has sacrificed people to attain a goal, but it's certainly not his first choice. There has been a lot of death following him, including a few of his companions. That's why he gets all depressive sometimes. Also the Doctor has had men as his companions. My personal favorite was Harry, and I was hoping another guy who join the new Who. I love Rory, too.

Whoop, read the subject line as Dynasty Warriors. lol

Anyway, the Doctor has sacrificed people to attain a goal, but it's certainly not his first choice. There has been a lot of death following him, including a few of his companions. That's why he gets all depressive sometimes. Also the Doctor has had men as his companions. My personal favorite was Harry, and I was hoping another guy who join the new Who. I love Rory, too.

Not anymore. 11th doctor destroyed an entire fleet of cyber men to attain his goal in a good man goes to war. For shinichi it is never a choice. And yeah he has lost companions but not of his own volition

Agree with the TARDIS in London to explain the QuickTransform to Shinichi, but Hakuba's not eccentric enough/should probably be Sylar.. *coughwrongseriescough*

To be honest though, it's much more likely shows like DW and Sherlock to have similarities than DW and DC (though most of the similarities with Sherlock and DW are due to the writers and producers being the same :-x)

Agree with the TARDIS in London to explain the QuickTransform to Shinichi, but Hakuba's not eccentric enough/should probably be Sylar.. *coughwrongseriescough*

To be honest though, it's much more likely shows like DW and Sherlock to have similarities than DW and DC (though most of the similarities with Sherlock and DW are due to the writers and producers being the same :-x)

Hakuba takes after the first doctor. :lol:

I've actually watched Sherlock, and I have a harder time comparing it to DC than I do with DC and DW. I'm weird though.