Detective Conan World
01jtiong

Confession to your love like shinchi

ever since the london arc cases and the scene of shinchi confessed in front of big ben on london how many of us either who have read or watch those scenes and have copied those line to confess to those we love

anyone took the person you love in front of big ben and confess and tell her like shinchi or at least do it in front of big ben

Seriously, if I had a girl that I like (which I surely have not) and decided to confess by blabling like a Holmes freak, she would definitely slap and punch the **** out of me before I can finish :V (Sorry for the language btw). That is one of the worst confessions I've ever seen. I don't see anything romantic in it (The Big Ben scene doesn't help).

• Upvote 3

I'm probably going to sound cruel, but...

I'd probably ridicule the person if they did it in front of something like Big Ben. Then again, I don't have a romantic bone in my body. >_> Romance + me = DOES NOT COMPUTE.

It'd totally stupid. I mean anyone has seen berrumotto sign? that and big ben is just silly infront of hundreds of peopledry.gif

Seriously, if I had a girl that I like (which I surely have not) and decided to confess by blabling like a Holmes freak, she would definitely slap and punch the **** out of me before I can finish :V (Sorry for the language btw). That is one of the worst confessions I've ever seen. I don't see anything romantic in it (The Big Ben scene doesn't help).

+1,000. ( Take the zeros :P )

The girl would kill me if I confessed infront of the public :P

I'll make sure to have cameras and the press ready :P (it's a joke)

Never. Absolutely not.

I WRITE romance. Like HECK I'm going to do something so sudden, unromantic, and all together HORRIBLY WRITTEN that occurred between a couple I don't even LIKE in front of a freaking CLOCK! That HAS to be a bad omen of SOME KIND! DX

• Upvote 1

Never. Absolutely not.

I WRITE romance. Like HECK I'm going to do something so sudden, unromantic, and all together HORRIBLY WRITTEN that occurred between a couple I don't even LIKE in front of a freaking CLOCK! That HAS to be a bad omen of SOME KIND! DX

Hear hear. :P I write romance as well and never will I do something that terrible. <_<

The confession under the HUGE CLOCK is a bad omen if I hook it with a Chinese superstition. :P It means that they're relationship is gonna end soon (their days are numbered or something like that :lol:).

That was one of the weirdest and not-romantic confession I have ever seen/read/heard. <_<

Ah... The Chinese superstition of the clock. Clocks are indeed a bad omen. Remember never give any Chinese a clock as a present unless you're that person's enemy... Japanese dont have that problem I guess haha

And that is a totally desperate confession. It did the job of calming her down though... But I wouldn't like it if some guy confessed in that way. It needn't be romantic, but at least I want him to be straight to the point and direct. I can understand that Shinichi had a reason to not reveal his feelings for her and even the confession to me was pretty held back and sounded like he had no choice but to phrase it in that way. But no girl would want the confession to be this way. I guess ran is alright with it because she didn't need a confession but a little bit of reassurance.

Ah... The Chinese superstition of the clock. Clocks are indeed a bad omen. Remember never give any Chinese a clock as a present unless you're that person's enemy... Japanese dont have that problem I guess haha

Either way. I'm taking the clock being a bad omen as a hint that Gosho purposely put in there. xD

I would seriously hate it if a guy confessed to me the way Shinichi did to Ran.

I would think that he didn't respect me enough; I mean, why confess in front of the Big Ben. There are so many tourists there! And it's also a very busy street. I don't know how Ran heard him in the midst of all the noise and chaos.

Really.