Detective Conan World
A L

I'm sure you didn't think of this

OK guys, you have a wonderful site. But since it is a DC site, shouldn't we have emoticons like 'Oi oi' or 'Ah-re-re' or some other expressions generally found in anime so we can something better the O_O"?

• Upvote 2

The truth is some users already came up with a similar idea before.. Please have a look at this thread:

And also notice Maurice reply in the thread.. I believe the reason why it may have not been done before is pretty much stated there.

Sorry about that.. Anyway, it's just nice to see people trying to suggest new things, really. ^_^

I hope they are animated, I made some emoticons for aother site a few years ago and I still use them(though as images from my photobucket)

I'd like to help make some as well but this site's javascript doesnt seem to like me. So I'm having trouble posting them.. I actually came across this topic looking for help about that Sweat.gif

You can find them here:

]icon.jpg

Hope we have some cool ones, I'll be keeping an eye on both this topic and http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/1147-emoticon-submission/