Detective Conan World
Kaitou1412

Vote your Favorite Movie!

Vote Favorite DC Movie!  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these is your favorite DC movie?

• The Time-Bombed Skyscraper
    • The Fourteenth Target
    • The Last Wizard of the Century
    • Captured in Her Eyes
    • Countdown to Heaven
    • The Phantom of Baker Street
    • Crossroad in the Ancient Capital
    • Magician of the Silver Sky
    • Strategy Above the Depths
    • The Private Eyes
    • Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
    • Full Score of Fear
    • The Raven Chaser
    • The Lost Ship in the Sky
    • A Quarter of Silence
    • The Eleventh Striker
    • Private Eye in the Distant Sea
    • Dimensional Sniper

The Raven Chaser was my favorite! (though movie 6 was a close contender too, and 14, and 12, and... ok, I'll stop now.) I just love how Irish found out who Conan was, they need to do that in the actual plot. It'd be so darn cool!

Raven Chaser, hands down. It was great because it had the BO, and even though the ending was kind of disappointing (see spoiler), it got me writing one of my favorite fanfics, so I suppose it wasn't that bad.

I wanted Irish to kidnap Conan so badly! I wished it would go on like that...but it didn't. :(

I couldn't decid between 6 and 13 th_093.gif but I picked 13 because of the epic fighting scene at the end with the BO and Conan and Irish and Ran and the beginning got me hooked immediatly ^^

but I would have picked 14 if it was on here because I love KIDDO~

My favorites are Countdown to Heaven and Crossroads in the Ancient Capital, but I still liked the Raven Chaser. But I thought the plot of the Raven Chaser was kind of dull until the epic fight at Tokyo Tower :P

It's weird, everyone's favorite movies (movie 6 and movie 13) are my worst movies, and everyone's worst movies(movie 10 and movie 14) are my most favorite movies :blink:

It's weird, everyone's favorite movies (movie 6 and movie 13) are my worst movies, and everyone's worst movies(movie 10 and movie 14) are my most favorite movies :blink:

10 and 14 were good. I thought 11 was TERRIBLE though. Only DC movie I couldn't watch the whole way through.

Here are my list of movies in order

5 > 4 > 3 > 6 > 12 >>>> 2 >>>>>> 1 >>>>>> 8 >>>>>>>>>>> 7 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 9 >>>>>>>>>>> 10 >>>>>>>> 13 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 14 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 11

Basically 3-6 = best followed by 12... 7-14 except for 12 I just plain didn't like. 7 and 8 weren't THAT bad though.

Movie 13 was, and still is, a ridiculously over hyped movie, it had a very lackluster case, the fact that the BO was in it means absolutely nothing since the BO completely sucks when they're used in movies, and the fact that there was a new BO member introduced completely gives away the ending, I'm not even gonna get into the stupid ran bullet thing. All of the good and interesting scenes were completely given away in the trailers.

And people still like movie 14? I can understand liking it if it was good but...it's not good...not be any stretch of the imagination

Anyway, voted for movie 2 because I have a soft spot in my heart for murderers slowly picking people off