Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Ending 41 -- Kanashii Hodo Kyō no Yūhi Kirei da ne by grram

This information is already on the wiki (thank you Skyechan), but I decided to create a topic about it. So, this new ending that airs really soon (February 4th) is by a band called "grram". I haven't heard of them before. I can't really say whether or not it'll be a good ending song. I tried doing research, but it's extremely difficult and I haven't been able to dig out anything. If anyone is more familiar with this band, feel free to enlighten the rest of us. I only dug up this album cover and I put it below and on the wiki.

002.jpg

It doesn't really tell much. You can't even see the faces of the members, though there appears to be three men and one woman. I'm hoping that it'll be a good choice to go with another new band, but only time will tell. Feel free to post your thoughts and reactions!

I actually like the sound of the first song more than the second, but the latter song isn't bad either. There is certainly potential with either. Perhaps this will make up for the abhorrent opening.

Grram seems to be a quality new group which makes me happy. This is as opposed to Naifu whom made me want to take a naifu to my ears. (I seriously hate that band...)

I'm extremely pleased with this opening. The art and visuals are pretty plain and simple of course, you can't really expect much from an ending anyway. It's better than My Best Friend, because at least the scenes change a bit. My biggest praise for this has to be the song. I absolutely love grram's style of singing. I'm looking forward to their mini-album release and hope they continue their partnership with Detective Conan. It's been way too long since there's been a new band that has stepped up and continued a steady relationship with DC.

I hate it.

I'll be honest. I don't like it. The song is okay, but it's focused on Ran, which already takes a tremendous amount of points off for me, it's slow-paced and nothing cool happens and the only part I liked about it was Conan sleeping at the end. It bores me to death and I hope the next ending will better.

I had high hopes for the ending.

I should have known..... :mellow:

Here is the link to the clip from the PV for this ending song, in case anyone's interested:

Funny how there's more going on in this than the ending its song is for. xD I like it. It's cute! :3