Detective Conan World
skyechan

skyechan's DC Rewatch

So I've started doing my own DC Rewatch mini-project in which I post on my Tumblr about each episode as I watch them. So far I've gotten the first 6 episodes done and hope to finish up to 10 this weekend. This project will continue until I've caught up on episodes (and therefore will simply be called DC Watch at that point, lol).

Check it out if you're interested!

http://skyedream75.tumblr.com/tagged/detective-conan-rewatch

• Upvote 3

So I've started doing my own DC Rewatch mini-project in which I post on my Tumblr about each episode as I watch them. So far I've gotten the first 6 episodes done and hope to finish up to 10 this weekend. This project will continue until I've caught up on episodes (and therefore will simply be called DC Watch at that point, lol).

Check it out if you're interested!

http://skyedream75.tumblr.com/tagged/detective-conan-rewatch

I am doing the same as well

Look forward to more posts this weekend! :) I've actually watched a lot more than I've been able to post so far; up to episode 71! (I watch the episodes and write down my thoughts on paper and then create the Tumblr posts sometime afterwards).

In the meantime, be sure to catch up! I have up to episode 58 posted AND my rewatch post for the first DC movie, The Time-Bombed Skyscraper! :)

Awesome Skye, are you planning to watch all the episodes first?

Basically what I've been doing is watch a chunk of episodes and write down my thoughts while I watch and then later grab the screencaps from my episodes and make the posts later. :)

Basically what I've been doing is watch a chunk of episodes and write down my thoughts while I watch and then later grab the screencaps from my episodes and make the posts later. :)

Yeah, I know what I meant was are you going to watch the movies, OVA's, Magic Files when you get to a certain point in the anime?