Black Demon

File 804-808 (Kidnapped Takagi)

Kidnapped Takagi Case  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The culprit's death ?

• Murder
    • Suicide
    • Sato's hit was too powerful (/joke)
  2. 2. The purpose of the "BO foreshadowings" ?

• There is absolutely no purpose (vs. all the options below)
    • Trolling purpose
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in this case
    • Foreshadowing purpose: there will be a plot-related event in a future case
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in this case is the BO Boss
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is a BO member
    • They're hints that someone appearing in a future case is the BO Boss
    • Red-herrings
    • Other purpose (please state)

i think kogoro is only good at shooting.

Is that canon? All I know is that it was in the movies and not in the manga. :/

People have said that as well, but I don't think so considering the age difference between Date (about a year older than Satou and Takagi, who are probably in their 20s) and Kogoro (who is 38-39 years old). I don't think Date and Kogoro would be in the same class in the police academy. But who knows? :D

I didn't see anywhere that stated Date's age, and I think he looks like he would be more like Kogoro's age. Also I think it's weird if someone only a year older would be in charge of Takagi's training.

It wasn't explicitly said, but it was Sato who said it in the last page of File 805. She also added that he looked "mature". And about the training, when you have the experience, age doesn't matter when it comes to training someone.

It wasn't explicitly said, but it was Sato who said it in the last page of File 805. She also added that he looked "mature". And about the training, when you have the experience, age doesn't matter when it comes to training someone.

Missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out.

IMPORTANT SPOILER (don't click if you don't want to be spoiled):

Amuro is Date's friend (so he is probably the no.1 student from Police Academy that he mentioned to Takagi). Inside his phone is a message from Date:

"Where are you, what are you doing now? Contact me sometime please! By Date"

Amuro then deletes the message and says: "Rest in peace... my friend..." (translated by Conan#1)

IMPORTANT SPOILER (don't click if you don't want to be spoiled):

Amuro is Date's friend (so he is probably the no.1 student from Police Academy that he mentioned to Takagi). Inside his phone is a message from Date:

"Where are you, what are you doing now? Contact me sometime please! By Date"

Amuro then deletes the message and says: "Rest in peace... my friend..." (translated by Conan#1)

explaines it also...black demon read...spoiler..kinda

did you notice that takagi lost the tape on his mouth in the chapter...randomly..HOW?! ir is that gosho's easter egg? just randomly puting it there

explaines it also...black demon read...spoiler..kinda

did you notice that takagi lost the tape on his mouth in the chapter...randomly..HOW?! ir is that gosho's easter egg? just randomly puting it there

He removed it by sticking it to the column thing (he had to use his face to do that).

That was a good romance!

Miwako's expression make me smile with way when she hugged Takagi.

'This is so great!' She is totally over the moon. XD And his colleague? They are PURE evil. EVIL. They all want him dead after he was saved, as if to say save him then kill him. XD

He removed it by sticking it to the column thing (he had to use his face to do that).

Totally didn't notice this and had to check the file once again.

I wonder why Amuro wanted to see Date. Hmm... I guess it could be just to drop in and say hello (and talk about the text message), or probably something bigger.

I wonder why Amuro wanted to see Date. Hmm... I guess it could be just to drop in and say hello (and talk about the text message), or probably something bigger.

Maybe he wanted to take advantage of Date and has him looked up documents of Akai's death for him, but only found information about his friend's death instead.

@Justwantanaccount: It is only hinted so, but I guess that's really the case.

Maybe he wanted to take advantage of Date and has him looked up documents of Akai's death for him, but only found information about his friend's death instead.

@Justwantanaccount: It is only hinted so, but I guess that's really the case.

Oh yeah, there's that.

@Black Demon: Hmm, I can't think of another possibility.

According to someone on 2chan translating the Chinese into Japanese, the text on the phone said: "What are you doing right now? Do contact me from time to time. -Date", after which Amuro says "Rest in peace, my friend". Don't these suggest pretty conclusively that Date's friend from the police academy is Amuro? The text suggests that Date was Amuro's friend, and the "What are you doing right now?" part suggests that Date doesn't know what Amuro's up to, right?

Excellent idea! I agree.

The toothpick is really sweet. It's really too bad that Amuro is named after Amuro Ray.

For those who know Chinese well: Did File 808 mention anything about the suicide two chapters ago?

@AokoNakamori:

I see a spade, but you're right! It's an iPhone!

@Black Demon: Hmm, I can't think of another possibility.

According to someone on 2chan translating the Chinese into Japanese, the text on the phone said: "What are you doing right now? Do contact me from time to time. -Date", after which Amuro says "Rest in peace, my friend". Don't these suggest pretty conclusively that Date's friend from the police academy is Amuro? The text suggests that Date was Amuro's friend, and the "What are you doing right now?" part suggests that Date doesn't know what Amuro's up to, right?

Excellent idea! I agree.

The toothpick is really sweet. It's really too bad that Amuro is named after Amuro Ray.

For those who know Chinese well: Did File 808 mention anything about the suicide two chapters ago?

@AokoNakamori:

I see a spade, but you're right! It's an iPhone!

it looks like a momotaro peach with a bite taken out of it. like the apple electronics APPLE

This recent Amuro stuff is going to throw a wrench in his story if Conan hears about it. No way a top ranked academy student decides he needs to apprentice to Kogoro all of a sudden. I definitely will be reviewing all the Amuro chaps today and tomorrow to make sure everything still checks out with the Bourbon theory though. I don't see any obvious reasons why not, but I still want to be safe.

If Amuro is Bourbon, the BO is really under the influence of Apple. And the only reason why it's a spade not an apple logo is for copyright issues. All allusions to copyrighted material has to be changed slightly. Not enough so that it's unrecognizable, but just a bit so that nobody gets into any legal issues. You see it in anime/manga all the time.

They found Takagi, and that's all very nice, but then who killed the old man in one of the previous chapters ?

I think he really did suicide. This seems to be case conclusion after all.

Black Demon pointed out that the culprit has a friend, who apparently the culprit had asked to meet with Takagi but had declined to do so. It was stated in File 807. :/