Detective Conan World
01jtiong

If only life was like detective conan

It would be awesome but more of the romance side not the criminal side although having the ability to solve crimes would be cool and life would be more interesting if you were involved in cases everyday

if only we had girls like ran, sonoko and kazuha etc but escpially like ran who waits for you no matter what and is also a good person but more so not dependent when it comes to being her under attach as she can defend herself easily

But wouldn't it be cool if life were like detective conan everyday

It would be awesome but more of the romance side not the criminal side although having the ability to solve crimes would be cool and life would be more interesting if you were involved in cases everyday

if only we had girls like ran, sonoko and kazuha etc but escpially like ran who waits for you no matter what and is also a good person but more so not dependent when it comes to being her under attach as she can defend herself easily

Yeah.... Very "cool", but I think I'll pass :mellow:

...if only we had girls like ran, sonoko and kazuha etc but especially like ran who waits for you no matter what and is also a good person but more so not dependent when it comes to being her under attach as she can defend herself easily...

I'm trying not to be offended by that. Have you honestly never met a female who was dedicated but not super clingy? :\

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to agree with theBaffledPrince. I'd be terrified if our world was like Detective Conan, with or without the crime and romance. >_______>'

If life was like detective conan....................

I'd be traumatized by all the dead body's and i'd be hiding in my room (looking the door, of courseicon_e_wink.gif)

But seriously. having a life like shinichi/conan can be terrifying and traumatizing........with/without the romance stuff.sleep.gif

BUT............if your life was like that....... then you have no choice but to live with it. and put your detective hat on and solve the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.gif

I completely agree. There is no doubt.

• Upvote 1

Real life is more like detective conan then you think. People murder other people for stupid reasons all the time. And wives and husbands of soldiers, firefighters, policeman, paramedics, etc... can understand the feeling of waiting very well.

Eri said once that as a wife of a police detective she has to be tough. My friends in real life says the same thing. Not too different really.

World would end. Too many deaths XD. I would prob be one of those guys without an alibi, who ends up a suspect. Then ends up being innocent after almost going to jail because the detective is a total moron and accuses me instantly for no reason. XDXDXDXD

If only life was like detective conan, I'd be forever 17! lol! :mrgreen:

but for real, uhm, I guess it would be very exciting, since I was inspired by DC to be a detective as well hahaha, :grin:

people dying everywhere, killed by their acquaintances, what the hell?! I'm with them everytime they would kill them!!! :blink: it would look like a curse if ever I am a witness with every murder cases that I am not really involved with it! :unsure:

anyways, for me it's very cool to live with it, I mean, Shinichi's life as a detective huh, not Conan's life, 8-)

Life in Detective Conan... that would mean that we get to go to tons of barbecue and camping sites because for some reason the Detective Boys seem to go on vacations that go to school. (And it's interesting how the time set is still a year, yet you see them running around having ten million barbecues and adventures, and there are ten million Valentines day stories. Then again, time-wise, DC stopped making sense.;; )

Although DC may seem like real life with the murders and the like, the murderers in RL would be much smarter. Think about all the elaborate plans a criminal in DC would have just to kill someone. And in RL it'd probably take months to figure out who did it, and by then the culprit would've flown out of the country.

Unless there's a real life Conan, then that'd be interesting. xD