Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

stop callin me dolt or ill call you s- <_<

But it suits you!laugh.gif

Stop that you two. <_< AL, call my lil bro a dolt again and I will slice you into thin slices that'll be thinner than air. :twisted:

Great. Valentine's Day is coming and I dunno what to give to anyone. <_< I like this guy but I have no idea if he likes me back. I mean, a lot of people say that he likes me but I dunno. It seems like he's not. :blink: I have no idea what to say and what to do for VD concerning him. <_<

Stop that you two. <_< AL, call my lil bro a dolt again and I will slice you into thin slices that'll be thinner than air. :twisted:

Great. Valentine's Day is coming and I dunno what to give to anyone. <_< I like this guy but I have no idea if he likes me back. I mean, a lot of people say that he likes me but I dunno. It seems like he's not. :blink: I have no idea what to say and what to do for VD concerning him. <_<

Try my advice ^.^

Try my advice ^.^

I don't think it'll work. He is really ood at hiding his emotions. I don't even know why people say that he likes me. He acts the same way he acts with anybody. <_<

I'll try it out and see what he says. But it's almost 99.9% that he won't say anything or react in anyway. He'll probably just go 'Oh' and then talk about studies again. <_< Thanks Rose-chan! :D

I don't think it'll work. He is really ood at hiding his emotions. I don't even know why people say that he likes me. He acts the same way he acts with anybody. <_<

I'll try it out and see what he says. But it's almost 99.9% that he won't say anything or react in anyway. He'll probably just go 'Oh' and then talk about studies again. <_< Thanks Rose-chan! :D

Even oh would work. :]

LOL. :P I don't see how oh would work. :lol:

Foolproof: Talk about some other boy infront of him. If he evades by talking about studies(like I do :P) Then say you need help with this or that subject.

Foolproof: Talk about some other boy infront of him. If he evades by talking about studies(like I do :P) Then say you need help with this or that subject.

I can't ask him for help in studies.... It's him that asks me not the other way around. <_< If I ask him, it'll be very weird. :mellow:

I can't ask him for help in studies.... It's him that asks me not the other way around. <_< If I ask him, it'll be very weird. :mellow:

Hmmm... unreactive and strong. We might be dealing with He-lium here. Tried the ignore stratgem? I also mentioned another on the previous page.

Hmmm... unreactive and strong. We might be dealing with He-lium here. Tried the ignore stratgem? I also mentioned another on the previous page.

If I'm ignoring him, he'll think I'm upset and leave me alone to ponder on my worries. I did that before and when he asked I said I was having problems and wanted to be alone for a while. :mellow: He'll stay away if I'm ignoring him.

Ignoring strategem

Lemme handle this :)

If I'm ignoring him, he'll think I'm upset and leave me alone to ponder on my worries. I did that before and when he asked I said I was having problems and wanted to be alone for a while. :mellow: He'll stay away if I'm ignoring him.

Ignoring strategem

Wow, all the things above fit the same postition as me. It is kinda weird. I don't know if he likes me back but everyone says he does. He does not show any sort of emotions so I have no idea why people think he likes me. He also treats me like any other girl in the school. Oh and if I am ignoring him he leaves me alone until I stop ignoring him. See Valkyrie, he is the exactly the same as my crush. It is kind scary that you and me encouter the same thing.

Even oh would work. :]

Yah I don't know how "oh" would work either.

Wow, all the things above fit the same postition as me. It is kinda weird. I don't know if he likes me back but everyone says he does. He does not show any sort of emotions so I have no idea why people think he likes me. He also treats me like any other girl in the school. Oh and if I am ignoring him he leaves me alone until I stop ignoring him. See Valkyrie, he is the exactly the same as my crush. It is kind scary that you and me encouter the same thing.

I think it's pretty common actually. :mellow: We just said it out. :P

Summimasen. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU YAOI SICKO!!angry.gif

Ever heard of Sarcasm or Joke?If not then ignore it. *gives milk*

Here, read this so that you can understand what I was trying to say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Read that 100 times and you will definitely understand.

Before the two of you gets on my nerves, Don't spam the threads.This is all about for the girls not for the boys.

P.S Relax, don't use caps lock, it's not helping. ;)