Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

forget him then.. No reason to still like him ya know... There are still alot there you know.. Go move on.

You are right. I did move on. He is a jerk and there are more people out there!

Sigh.. Goodluck finding another one :D ... and why people? :P

Sorry, you know what I mean, guys. There are more guys out there! Oh and good luck finding another one? Are you saying I won't find another crush?

Hey, it's a good thing you found out now instead of drawing it out and then being super brokenhearted later on.

Glad you're over him. :D It's so easy to get over guys that are not who you thought they were. I dated this guy mostly through college, and then he dumped me finals week of senior year. I was livid. I was having a hard time getting over him that summer, but I started dating someone else, and then my ex begged me to visit him. When I got down there (school was 700 miles away and I needed to be in that state anyway for something), I found out he had been dating a former friend of mine, and was leading her on, and then started hitting on me really strongly. I forced a lot of information out of him, and found out everything I thought he was, was actually a lie. Suddenly it was really easy to get over him! lol

• Upvote 1

good luck as in have luck finding a good one.

^

Hey, it's a good thing you found out now instead of drawing it out and then being super brokenhearted later on.

Glad you're over him. :D It's so easy to get over guys that are not who you thought they were. I dated this guy mostly through college, and then he dumped me finals week of senior year. I was livid. I was having a hard time getting over him that summer, but I started dating someone else, and then my ex begged me to visit him. When I got down there (school was 700 miles away and I needed to be in that state anyway for something), I found out he had been dating a former friend of mine, and was leading her on, and then started hitting on me really strongly. I forced a lot of information out of him, and found out everything I thought he was, was actually a lie. Suddenly it was really easy to get over him! lol

^

good luck as in have luck finding a good one.

I know what he mean't I just knew he had no confidence in me so I just made him talk about it.

Yah totally it would be way better for you. Also yah it is good that I found out he was a jerk earlier because I REALLY don't want the heart breaking feeling. Right now.

I know what he mean't I just knew he had no confidence in me so I just made him talk about it.

Yah totally it would be way better for you. Also yah it is good that I found out he was a jerk earlier because I REALLY don't want the heart breaking feeling. Right now.

who?

oh oh! i wanna add my two cents!!!

It's not the easiest thing to tell if a guy likes you unless he tells you outright or you overhear him talking about it... the thing is, even though everyone's telling you signs and such to look out for... it really depends on the guy. I mean, I have quite a few guy friends and we talk a lot. I mean, if i was an attractive girl then i might actually thing that they might like me from their actions, but i'm not and i know better xD also, knowing their personality, this is how they act with everyone... even the girl they do like (and yeah, i actually know who a few of them like, and it isn't me... so i can at least tell with them...) but it really does depend on the guy.

there are all types of tips and tricks you can use to find out... but wouldn't it just be easier to confront them about it than doing it in a roundabout way? if you don't tackle it head on there could be confusion, and that could be dangerous to the friendship.

Well... whoever reads this... GOOD LUCK! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!

(ah, and be very careful when listening to my advice, i'm not lucky with guys... and i pay little attention to them romantically as i prefer girls... just a fair warning)

• Upvote 1

You know you can't assume a guy likes you just because he was staring at you differently. You'll get hurt before you know it.

Unfortunately, the only way to find out if he tells you himself.

PS. I just said the same thing as everyone else did

Lol, it'd be really difficult for me to reply when a girl says "do you like me?"

I'd be frozen and won't know what to do.

if it's a prank, *phew*

if it's serious, please God help me....