Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

There lies the problem. I do think I end up hurting people because of my density at room temperature.

I don't think it's that bad! 'cause love come naturally when you knows it. You think you're dense, the room is also dense! Because of anxiousness.

(adult here! But with experience, along the way you understand meaning.)

I don't think it's that bad! 'cause love come naturally when you knows it. You think you're dense, the room is also dense! Because of anxiousness.

(adult here! But with experience, along the way you understand meaning.)

What's that mean? "^_^

There lies the problem. I do think I end up hurting people because of my density at room temperature.

Being dense isn't really bad. I mean, you can't help it, right? But even if you know that you're dense, you should try to be sensitive for other people's feelings. Observe them. 

Also, like Miss Smiles said, love comes naturally. You'll just have to wait.

About hurting others.....as I've said, if you're dense, then you should try to observe. Or ask a friend who's not dense for their opinions.

Oh, density. 

Being dense isn't really bad. I mean, you can't help it, right? But even if you know that you're dense, you should try to be sensitive for other people's feelings. Observe them. 

Also, like Miss Smiles said, love comes naturally. You'll just have to wait.

About hurting others.....as I've said, if you're dense, then you should try to observe. Or ask a friend who's not dense for their opinions.

Oh, density. 

I can't really ask others without being made fun of. :P ah, density :V curse or gift?

For some reason, I'd like to add a couple words of my own to this thread.

I know it's been said already, from the start, but let me emphasize it again.

Chances are, if you are good friends with a guy, if you like him and you've spent time with him, you will know. You probably won't be certain (and unless you ask, there is no other way to be certain), but you should have a good idea. Usually, you will have hung out quite a bit and unless he's obviously shown signs of no interest, then you should have a pretty decent feel of whether or not he likes you. Give it time and you'll figure things out. If the guy spends time with a bunch of other girls as well who are his close friends, it's a little tougher but still. You should be able to recognize the details. Girls tend to pick up on a lot of them.

If you're a guy and you like a girl, generally the same rules apply. Girls like confident guys and if you've hung out with her quite a bit and she doesn't have a boyfriend or have shown interest in other guys, you should have a good feeling as to whether or not she likes you.

Disclaimer: This is for people who are actually seeking relationships. Physical attraction is something different.

• Upvote 1

For some reason, I'd like to add a couple words of my own to this thread.

I know it's been said already, from the start, but let me emphasize it again.

Chances are, if you are good friends with a guy, if you like him and you've spent time with him, you will know. You probably won't be certain (and unless you ask, there is no other way to be certain), but you should have a good idea. Usually, you will have hung out quite a bit and unless he's obviously shown signs of no interest, then you should have a pretty decent feel of whether or not he likes you. Give it time and you'll figure things out. If the guy spends time with a bunch of other girls as well who are his close friends, it's a little tougher but still. You should be able to recognize the details. Girls tend to pick up on a lot of them.

If you're a guy and you like a girl, generally the same rules apply. Girls like confident guys and if you've hung out with her quite a bit and she doesn't have a boyfriend or have shown interest in other guys, you should have a good feeling as to whether or not she likes you.

Disclaimer: This is for people who are actually seeking relationships. Physical attraction is something different.

I totally agree, its so true. And it can be applied to whatever guy you or whoever chooses.

I guess if he makes excuses to talk to ya or sit nearby. Teasing and joking, especially if he isn't like that with other girls. Talking about relationships, asking advice, stuff like that usually means  he feels close to ya, but as for liking I'm kinda dense. He's gotta outright say it before I suspect anything xD

1.When he keeps on staring at you as if he never saw a pretty girl like you before.

2. he'll always try to sit next to you, near you or beside you ( he just wants to be with you all the time)

3. He'll try to capture your attention all the time.

4. He'll always be eager to talk to you.

5. His friends will try to push him on you and will tease him by your name.

6. Flirt all the time...ummm....be touchy or something like that.

7. Fight with you for a silly matter, then say sorry and smile back at you....( a different type of smile...) 

That's all what I know... XP 

I guess if he makes excuses to talk to ya or sit nearby. Teasing and joking, especially if he isn't like that with other girls. Talking about relationships, asking advice, stuff like that usually means  he feels close to ya, but as for liking I'm kinda dense. He's gotta outright say it before I suspect anything xD

I agree, if he doesn't say anything than its hard to tell, basically impossible.

1.When he keeps on staring at you as if he never saw a pretty girl like you before.

2. he'll always try to sit next to you, near you or beside you ( he just wants to be with you all the time)

3. He'll try to capture your attention all the time.

4. He'll always be eager to talk to you.

5. His friends will try to push him on you and will tease him by your name.

6. Flirt all the time...ummm....be touchy or something like that.

7. Fight with you for a silly matter, then say sorry and smile back at you....( a different type of smile...) 

That's all what I know... XP 

Wow, from personal experience?

Try google. Teen magazines have a lot of ideas, that's probably the most I can think of. I'm mostly dense about these stuff until a guy actually confessed to me. My friends tried to warn me, but I took it all as a joke. Lol~

Try google. Teen magazines have a lot of ideas, that's probably the most I can think of. I'm mostly dense about these stuff until a guy actually confessed to me. My friends tried to warn me, but I took it all as a joke. Lol~

Lol I see. And wow really? When they tell me I am always like no way, and stuff.

I'm not soo sure... Maybe like when he asks you question and then writes a sentence on a piece of paper, folds it up, then hands it to you, walks off, and when you open it up, it says "do you like me?" on it.

It happened to me once, during class in my sophomore year in highschool. Apparently, that was the last day I saw him, cause after that, he disappeared and I haven't seem him since. It's been a year since I last saw him.

lol, anyways, yeah that's one of the ways to know if a boy likes you. Another one is if he picks on you, but at the same time, cares for you.

It's always so exciting to see old threads revived.  On a day like this it's rather welcome.

It's hard to generalize because all guys are different, but if he initiates a lot of conversations with you and maintains them for a long time, it's a pretty strong sign.  Also, if he remembers your birthday and does or gives you something special for it, something better than even what your girl friends think up, the chances are pretty high.

Seriously though, I don't think vawli needs our help anymore, but I guess for anyone else.

I'm not soo sure... Maybe like when he asks you question and then writes a sentence on a piece of paper, folds it up, then hands it to you, walks off, and when you open it up, it says "do you like me?" on it.

It happened to me once, during class in my sophomore year in highschool. Apparently, that was the last day I saw him, cause after that, he disappeared and I haven't seem him since. It's been a year since I last saw him.

lol, anyways, yeah that's one of the ways to know if a boy likes you. Another one is if he picks on you, but at the same time, cares for you.

Not all guys do that... There are guys who are pretty shy when it comes to this

It's always so exciting to see old threads revived.  On a day like this it's rather welcome.

It's hard to generalize because all guys are different, but if he initiates a lot of conversations with you and maintains them for a long time, it's a pretty strong sign.  Also, if he remembers your birthday and does or gives you something special for it, something better than even what your girl friends think up, the chances are pretty high.

Seriously though, I don't think vawli needs our help anymore, but I guess for anyone else.

Yeah, She's gone now....