Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

when he/she stammers when they talk to you

I don't think so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he enjoys annoying you. By tickling, teasing. Constantly.

Same way when a gal likes a boy.

Hmm.... if I'm not nervous I might smile at the guy I like. Or pretending ignore him because of his good looks. Mostly I turn stranger to good looking guys, but it does not mean I hate the person or not. I like to be wooed. *giggle*

^^

Teasing. And tickling.

I think it's automatic. Even for me. When I kinda like a guy, I always pick on him, and tease him.

Lol, I do that too, but sometimes I can go too far and don't even know it.

Lol, I do that too, but sometimes I can go too far and don't even know it.

HAHAHA! IKR.

It's just the only way I can keep the conversation going.

Well...but it does annoy him a lot, too. I try hard not to annoy him with my teasing, but he;'s just so cute!...

Well, I give him a noogie. I mean the guy a like. ALWAYS. Everyday he wears wax and hair gel. And I ruin it. ALWAYS. *NOOGIE*

I have no idea how to tell. I had two friends last year who acted opposite around me. One was casual always joking about Monty Python and Yugioh abridged. He's the kind of person who always stops to say hi and hang around. He also refused to dance at prom,(same here i don't dance) so we all hung out and talked the whole time. I had another friend where we would tease each other back and forth and he gave random compliments and stuff. It turns out the second one asked out my friend Karla, and my other friend Adri told me like two days before he graduated that the first one liked me, even though he never said anything... I'm confused, this goes against all the cliche tips I've ever been given, and I'm super dense when it comes to relationships... =_= Anybody understand the behavior?

Shinichi: It's your first time in love? If I'm young, I will be dense if someone told me other likes me. Don't be worried, if need to say, you have to tell you're not ready or 'I don't pursue because I don't know his feelings'. If given tips/cliche, you have to tell them truth, in way not to say to bug off straightaway. They will understand the meaning. But, would you rather him to confess? If not ready, tell your friends in advance you don't want to go straight into love you don't know of, so they won't be initiative asking friend to confess with help. If the guy isn't initiative, he has to learn or understand you're not ready in relationship; or end up don't know how to handle love if out of hand. Take one step at the time.

I have no idea how to tell. I had two friends last year who acted opposite around me. One was casual always joking about Monty Python and Yugioh abridged. He's the kind of person who always stops to say hi and hang around. He also refused to dance at prom,(same here i don't dance) so we all hung out and talked the whole time. I had another friend where we would tease each other back and forth and he gave random compliments and stuff. It turns out the second one asked out my friend Karla, and my other friend Adri told me like two days before he graduated that the first one liked me, even though he never said anything... I'm confused, this goes against all the cliche tips I've ever been given, and I'm super dense when it comes to relationships... =_= Anybody understand the behavior?

I am a little confused? So the guy who was talking about Monty Python and Yugioh abridged episodes and was the guy why refused to dance at the prom was the guys who liked you???

OR

Is it the guy who would tease eachother back and forth???

I always bump the shoulder of the girl I like on purpose just so we can have a cute quarrel =D

The one who was casual and didn't act like it ended up being the one who did... and he graduated so I never asked him about it. But I didn't actually like either one of them, so it's probably a good thing I didn't mention it, it would've just made it awkward...

I actually met somebody like a week ago who I'm kinda interested in, but I dunno if he's just being polite. I was at a meeting the first time I've gone, so everybody else knew each other, and after he got there and I made a couple of jokes, he introduced himself with a handshake and smile~ Then when everybody was leaving he came over and said he hoped I'd come to the next meet and gave me a pat on the back. I think he was probably just being nice cuz I was a newbie there, so is that it? Cuz he was super-nice.

This is the surefire way. Of course, most people really want to know before it gets to this point.

What do you mean?

oOo

Before, everytime I begin to like somebody, I always approach him and say, "Hey, you. I have a crush on you."

I am a very straightforward person. But now...I KINDA REGRET DOING THAT...I MEAN, IT REMOVES THE THRILL.

xDD That's pretty straightforward, Rye-chan.

Yes, Sera-neechan.

It was pretty late when I realized that.

AWKWARD!!!!