Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

I see... so if guys likes to tease and like to play hard to catch when getting her attention, (like Heiji) I think I know why I keep feeling annoyed. XDD

It happen to me in past, but what worries me is when I show lack of interest... until I return Singapore. I figure out it wasn't that bad when I roleplay girlfriend online for Harry Potter forum. Korean series make me realize I'm attracted to man six years ago.

Not sexually, they have strong model of knightly gentleman, they caught me attention when they stand. My big brother belong to this kind, it speaks true because my brother is the one who ask any girl out and one of them is my sister-in-law. :)

Teasing? Saying funny joke? Been asked out be girlfriend? Plan to confess?

I've been wooed before, but he likes to tease me because we know each other well. He likes to annoy me as if to remember him. So girls, never be straightforward to boy! *wave finger dramatically*

Once I've heard a nice advice, Saying that when two persons are always teasing each other, Then it's probably love.

Seriously, Who'd Tease You if he didn't care?

Beside, A guy who can't look at you at the eye, Or looks down while talking to you, It means he loves / has a crush on you... ^^

Meh, I hope I stop attracting guys with chemistry, (actually I don't have boyfriend, now) I didn't know a guy has a crush on me until my classmate push him to confess right in front me.... that was long ago.

I want a bodyguard. I don't want stalker if I dress up prettily! It did happen before but it was a group, until my friend help me make report to principal, and they learn not to pester. In the past 2005. Maybe I should go and learn karate.

Gah. It's just figure of speech. :| If I'm on theatre again I really need bodyguard. :| But it did happen after I play on theater. Good thing now I'm not a actress.

Once I've heard a nice advice, Saying that when two persons are always teasing each other, Then it's probably love.

Seriously, Who'd Tease You if he didn't care?

Beside, A guy who can't look at you at the eye, Or looks down while talking to you, It means he loves / has a crush on you... ^^

But what if the guy is friends with you? I have guyfriends who do that to me, and they definitely DON'T like me. (with that said, the guy I like IS in my friend group). :mellow:

Talking about teasing... :twisted:

I do have one friend who I tease... but it's not like I'm interested in her though.

I think teasing is pretty much a sign of friendship, but at certain point, that develops feelings for each other.

I tease a lot though, up to the point where I can be a real troll... and maybe you'll hate me for doing that too. LOL but hey, it's fun. *Mobs start to attack*

@Artistic Poet

It's Yohan. usually, if there's emoticon, most likely it's me.

Mostly Cure-kun won't put it, but there might be :P:D:):(;) or anything that you can put without doing :[word]:.

:huh: so... well, unless he click on the emoticon tool that is... but it's rare.

But what if the guy is friends with you? I have guyfriends who do that to me, and they definitely DON'T like me. (with that said, the guy I like IS in my friend group). :mellow:

Then I don't know. Because the only guy who ever teased me Was in love with me. :P

Okay now it's time for me to ask a question, How to know if your ex still loves you even though he dumped you?!

Then I don't know. Because the only guy who ever teased me Was in love with me. :P

Okay now it's time for me to ask a question, How to know if your ex still loves you even though he dumped you?!

I think it's just they constantly look at you, or you don't really see them paying attention to any other girls.

Okay. Hello, Yohan! :)

When you notice boy in trouble. I think. He turn slightly rough on you before a guy step in? Punch a guy beside you to show he's jealous?? Badmouthing a guy?

In off-site, it's other thread, I was thinking it could be a guy likes me so much, we talk as penpals, but he takes things badly and I wonder why he can't concentrate as moderator. I'm getting a feeling he likes me, he react strongly than I usually know him I guess he care why I turn differently.

Last few weeks I got big bruise with elbow sprain, now it's recovered and not big deal, I online less and lesser as I wish not to affect friends. He's quite blunt to me for being accidental and I starting to wonder is he planning to have me around despite I'm in pain, he says he don't mind me around tolerating pain last week.

He reacts strongly and taking my presence to heart, i then wonder words he said out is it out of pique but it was hatred.. I had an argument with him in process and it seems he don't want to pursue it with me... It seems... he care...

Ahhh, I have internet friend having a crush on me... a siblings' love.

*Sigh* I don't understand him. He says he's not in love with me anymore, Still the moment he sees me with another guy, He just Butt-In Somehow. He Dosent wanna leave me alone! If I told him I love him, He Says he's in love with someone else, And when I try to forget him and hangout with another guy he dosent allow me!

He's selfish to admit he love you. You have to tell him you like your boyfriend, or the ex will pursue non stop.

ADDED: Wait a moment I re-read again, I'm taking things literally. Same thing apply, confess. :)

oh oh! i wanna add my two cents!!!

It's not the easiest thing to tell if a guy likes you unless he tells you outright or you overhear him talking about it... the thing is, even though everyone's telling you signs and such to look out for... it really depends on the guy. I mean, I have quite a few guy friends and we talk a lot. I mean, if i was an attractive girl then i might actually thing that they might like me from their actions, but i'm not and i know better xD also, knowing their personality, this is how they act with everyone... even the girl they do like (and yeah, i actually know who a few of them like, and it isn't me... so i can at least tell with them...) but it really does depend on the guy.

there are all types of tips and tricks you can use to find out... but wouldn't it just be easier to confront them about it than doing it in a roundabout way? if you don't tackle it head on there could be confusion, and that could be dangerous to the friendship.

Well... whoever reads this... GOOD LUCK! I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!

(ah, and be very careful when listening to my advice, i'm not lucky with guys... and i pay little attention to them romantically as i prefer girls... just a fair warning)

Thanks I don't mind listening to your edvice; it's not that bad you know....

The way he/she talks to you, or the way he/she looks at you

I kinda agree and also I don't at the same time.

You know you can't assume a guy likes you just because he was staring at you differently. You'll get hurt before you know it.

Unfortunately, the only way to find out if he tells you himself.

PS. I just said the same thing as everyone else did

It's fine if you say the same thing as the others.

but you have tried hard

Thanks I did.

This question is simple....

Just ask that guy: Do you like me??? :P

It's not that simple.

If a girl would ask me ^

I would have no choice but to say yes, how could I say no? Do girls take it wrong? (I'm a male btw)

You should say yes if you like her but I know it is hard turning her down but if you like someone else than that would be just wrong.

It's not that easy mellow.gif

lol, I agree.

Yeah, I'm curious too.

For me, it's not too clear. And I'm much too shy to ask flat-out "Do you like me?" :wub:

You should...oh I am too shy to say that too.

I know; it happened to me too, he use to tease almost all the time.

*Sigh* I don't understand him. He says he's not in love with me anymore, Still the moment he sees me with another guy, He just Butt-In Somehow. He Dosent wanna leave me alone! If I told him I love him, He Says he's in love with someone else, And when I try to forget him and hangout with another guy he dosent allow me!

Well he is just being un-clear you should go and confront him(IF YOU WANT) and ask him; what is up with you? One other thing I forgot to ask; if you don't mind answering, who is the dumper? who is the dumpee?

He's selfish to admit he love you. You have to tell him you like your boyfriend, or the ex will pursue non stop.

ADDED: Wait a moment I re-read again, I'm taking things literally. Same thing apply, confess. :)

I agree, he just being selfish...

Well he is just being un-clear you should go and confront him(IF YOU WANT) and ask him; what is up with you? One other thing I forgot to ask; if you don't mind answering, who is the dumper? who is the dumpee?

Too shy to do it. *Sigh* I like it this way, Anyway :)

P.s He's the dumper, I'm the dumpee^^

When you see him around and as you glance at him, he's turning away like he wasn't looking, or asks if it's okay to sit near you when there are other emptier places. HOPEFULLY he's not following you, though. THAT gets annoying... <_< I'm talking to you, Danny...

^^

Teasing. And tickling.

I think it's automatic. Even for me. When I kinda like a guy, I always pick on him, and tease him.