Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

Ok totally getting off topic, Again with the question;

Do guys mind if the girls they like are older then they are? The age difference is about a month.

Do guys mind if the girls they like are older then they are? The age difference is about a month.

Nope. I have dated girls who are nearly five years older and neither of us seem to mind. :mellow:

And a month difference is no biggie. If they're born in the same year, it makes no difference at all. :mellow:

Nope. Infact some boys like older girls. mellow.gif

No i don't think soo... cuz i know a lot of guys who're dating 2-3 years older girls than them

Wow I guess they don't mind at all but don't they mind if the girls are younger than them by like 4 years...3 years...

I know it might not matter but I just wanted to know because one of my friends turned down a girl because she was a year younger than him.

Wow I guess they don't mind at all but don't they mind if the girls are younger than them by like 4 years...3 years...

I know it might not matter but I just wanted to know because one of my friends turned down a girl because she was a year younger than him.

It kind of matters when you're in your teenage years, like you're 16 and that person is like... 11 or 12, it makes a big difference cause they're not mature enough

but as you get older 18++ , age ranges don't matter anymore :)

This is getting into slut shaming territory. I understand this is massive cultural differences, but I cannot just read this and not mention anything. There is no guarantee that anyone you start dating will be your life partner, and "purity and innocence" are constructs of society to keep women in their place. The greatest gift is your love, which has nothing to do with "purity" or "innocence." In fact, because of failed romances, I know when I'm actually in a healthy relationship, and how to help the relationship be the best it can be.

My comment! Well, sure, I mean husbands know that their wives love them but they need to know that their wives respect them; wives know that their husbands respect them but they need to know that their husbands love them. What I meant was actually innocence and purity before marriage.(^__^)

Studies stuff is spot on! ...but I completely disagree about moms. It really depends on your mother. One that always gives great advice and knows what she is talking about? Fantastic! Speak to her about your problems. However, not all mothers are like this. Mine is vindictive, selfish, hypocritical, and inexperienced in many facets of life. Grain of salt.

Well, I love my mom. Sometimes I don't understand her, but I kept on telling myself "Do I understand her?" Try putting yourself in her shoe.

I competely agree, when I first told her about this, she kinda freaked out and ask me if we were just friends. I was telling her that we are just friends but she gave me a suspicious look. So I don't yell her about it sometime.

Well, that's completely normal. I mean, my mom freaked out too when a guy courted my older sis. You should earn your mom's complete trust like obey her, respect her, and love her unconditionally(now THIS is really hard...I am still struggling to complete this mission). She has those experiences from her teenage years too. And also try your best not to yell at your mom or dad(I already promised my father that I won't yell at him ever again...I never yelled at my mom and I said to myself that I will never yell at her...yeah, another hard mission). It grieves your parents when you yell at them(that's what my father said directly to me). Plus, I'm also telling all of this to myself. =)

No no no no no. Women who demonstrate those qualities end up abused. I see it all the time.

Well, maybe those women didn't actually excercise the innocence and purity qualities(these qualities includes the time when one thinks no body is watching him/her). But women who kept their purity and innocence are blessed greatly and openly. (^___^) They have nothing to be ashamed of/ nothing to hide from anyone. Isn't that great?

Isn't love complicated? <_<

But it is also beautiful ;)

Some guys prefer dating older women, some guys prefer dating younger women. Age difference only matters to people that can't see the other person as a possible partner because of it.(If that was confusing, simpler version: Don't care about age)

Well, I love my mom. Sometimes I don't understand her, but I kept on telling myself "Do I understand her?" Try putting yourself in her shoe.

I find it hard to put myself in the shoes of a bigot.

Back on topic, since this thread started I began to like an online friend that is from an area nearish me, and I confessed how I feel, and since he at least somewhat feels the same, we get to flirt openly. I always used to joke that I was going to be a cougar when I got older, because I have a tendency to date guys a few years younger than me, and the older I get, the larger the gap becomes. As someone else pointed out, age differences only really matters when you're a teenager and maybe early 20's, and it's simply just life experience. My friend is 7 years younger than me, so... ;)

Nope. I have dated girls who are nearly five years older and neither of us seem to mind. :mellow:

And a month difference is no biggie. If they're born in the same year, it makes no difference at all. :mellow:

Wow :P Awesome of you :P

and age diff month? its ok. its just months not years.

But it is also beautiful ;)

Some guys prefer dating older women, some guys prefer dating younger women. Age difference only matters to people that can't see the other person as a possible partner because of it.(If that was confusing, simpler version: Don't care about age)

K, but you might need to care if he is really a lot younger than you?

Wow :P Awesome of you :P

and age diff month? its ok. its just months not years.

True, true. I get it, so guys don't mind that much. It all depends on the guy.

Oh have a new question: If the guy is ignoring you then you should just leave them alone right?

I'd say you need to care If he is in another phase of life (child/teen/adult). Child with Child, Teen with Teen, Adult with Adult. if it is outside of that, then you would have to care.

Oh have a new question: If the guy is ignoring you then you should just leave them alone right?

i think so..or maybe u could go n talk to him if u want cuz sometimes guys expect the girl to talk to them...

I'd say you need to care If he is in another phase of life (child/teen/adult). Child with Child, Teen with Teen, Adult with Adult. if it is outside of that, then you would have to care.

Yep that is what I meant but it is ok now.

They will begin to touch you, and flirt.

I doubt it he doesn't seem like that type of guy.

i think so..or maybe u could go n talk to him if u want cuz sometimes guys expect the girl to talk to them...

Maybe I should but maybe I shouldn't.

True, true. I get it, so guys don't mind that much. It all depends on the guy.

hmmm.. a pretty yes... You shouldnt bother talking to him, if he is ignoring you.

PS.what do you mean by ignoring? like when you talk to him he dont reply or what?

hmmm.. a pretty yes... You shouldnt bother talking to him, if he is ignoring you.

PS.what do you mean by ignoring? like when you talk to him he dont reply or what?

Yah exactly what I mean.

If he's ignoring you, I say ignore him back. Sounds like it's one of those "he's not that into you" things. :[

Yep I totally think so too.