Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

Disagreed. My personal story with Jean is an example. Jean had no idea I liked her.

Men are good at hiding their feelings, so this may not be a good indication.

Yes you said you like her , not love her.... diferent ting.

I totally agree men are dense.

SOOOOO DENSE! Aren't they men? Shouldn't they step up and make the first move?

I'm gonna do it......today ;)

I totally agree men are dense.

SOOOOO DENSE! Aren't they men? Shouldn't they step up and make the first move?

Well nowadays both tend to step up and take the challenge, depending on who is the more assertive one I suppose. xD

Good luck! :D

Urgh, tell me people, though this post maybe about guys liking girls, is it reason enough to turn someone down if they are younger than you?

Urgh, tell me people, though this post maybe about guys liking girls, is it reason enough to turn someone down if they are younger than you?

Depends on age difference.

For instance, I'm pretty sure that I would turn down a 3 year old. :rolleyes:

But if they're only 1 or 2 years apart, no...not really. If you don't like them, turn them down. I don't want someone to say they like me because they'd feel bad if they didn't.

Depends on age difference.

But if they're only 1 or 2 years apart, no...not really. If you don't like them, turn them down. I don't want someone to say they like me because they'd feel bad if they didn't.

I got turned down by a 15 year old girl. I shouldn't have skipped grades dry.gif Her reason was the age difference and what her parents would think. Was it wrong of me?

I got turned down by a 15 year old girl. I shouldn't have skipped grades dry.gif Her reason was the age difference and what her parents would think. Was it wrong of me?

nah... and dont blame urself too much kid.

@jean-how would u explain the age diff between u and mark :rolleyes: im sure its morethan 2 years.

Too bad boy. Sad life. :mellow:

No, it wasn't.

nah... and dont blame urself too much kid.

@jean-how would u explain the age diff between u and mark :rolleyes: im sure its morethan 2 years.

I was putting it in context of Ed0's age. :rolleyes: And besides, if I was that narrow-minded, I would've looked down upon my parents' marriage. They're 7 years apart.

And if you'll note, I said that 1-2 is not a reason to turn someone down. Never said that anything past that is a reason.

It's also a matter of maturity. Everything depends on the two parties involved.

• Upvote 3

And if you'll note, I said that 1-2 is not a reason to turn someone down. Never said that anything past that is a reason.

I agree. B)

I was putting it in context of Ed0's age. :rolleyes: And besides, if I was that narrow-minded, I would've looked down upon my parents' marriage. They're 7 years apart.

+1. Thank you IU :)

But you're 7. :rolleyes:

Anyways, like IU said, it's a case-by-case scenario. It depends on the individuals involved. However, I will note my experiences: It is hard to have good relationships with an age gap during high school and such. The age gap doesn't have to be large either.

Most people find their partner in life way after high school, where people are more free to seek out people outside their age bracket. In addition, people tend to be more tolerant of age gaps at that point.

• Upvote 1

Anyways, like IU said, it's a case-by-case scenario. It depends on the individuals involved. However, I will note my experiences: It is hard to have good relationships with an age gap during high school and such. The age gap doesn't have to be large either.

Most people find their partner in life way after high school, where people are more free to seek out people outside their age bracket. In addition, people tend to be more tolerant of age gaps at that point.

Why, did you get turned down by Jean? <_<

Wow, I come back and there is a new page of replies.

Here is a new thing, I know it doesn't matter but do guys mind if they are younger than the girl by like a month?

I don't know I wouldn't because age doesn't decide it is your feelings that decide.

No, it wasn't.

I agree.

:rolleyes: