Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

Ever heard of Sarcasm or Joke?If not then ignore it. *gives milk*

Here, read this so that you can understand what I was trying to say.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

Read that 100 times and you will definitely understand.

Before the two of you gets on my nerves, Don't spam the threads.This is all about for the girls not for the boys.

P.S Relax, don't use caps lock, it's not helping. ;)

*nods*

Wow, all the things above fit the same postition as me. It is kinda weird. I don't know if he likes me back but everyone says he does. He does not show any sort of emotions so I have no idea why people think he likes me. He also treats me like any other girl in the school. ...

I just want to point out that uhhh, the heart of whom one loves... How can anyone accurately deduce that? ;D Everyone else is on the outside looking in, so of course they see things you don't.

I guess I'm out of practice. :mellow: I don't know what to say if someone says they likes me. <_< Long time ago when I did have a boyfriend, it was easy. Now, it's so complicated. :mellow:

So what do you say?

I just want to point out that uhhh, the heart of whom one loves... How can anyone accurately deduce that? ;D Everyone else is on the outside looking in, so of course they see things you don't.

True, true, but no one can actually tell what he is feeling on the inside. Plus I couldn't even tell, today when I was talking to him he zoned out so I think he has a lot on him mind because the results for the match making thing at our school came out. Although I don't know if he found his results or not, he had a lot on his mind.

I guess I'm out of practice. :mellow: I don't know what to say if someone says they likes me. <_< Long time ago when I did have a boyfriend, it was easy. Now, it's so complicated. :mellow:

So what do you say?

It is complicated, you don't know what they will think or react they just do what they do. You have no way of knowing how they feel until they actually show it.

Hi there!

I don't know if someone has already posted something like this but anyway, I'll post.

These are based on my experiences and observation...

Quiet-types:

Girls - just waiting for the guy to notice them

- not telling anyone who they like (maybe only their best friends)

Guys - only stares or glance at the girl when he thinks she is not looking(but some girls notice the looks...especially if the girl notices/admires him)

- when the girl's around him, he rarely talks to his close friends(maybe too shy to talk)

- some tries to do anything that would make a girl notice him

- he is more comfortable telling/showing the girl that he likes her by writing

- some feel uneasy when the girl's around, so he usually gets far from her

Quite talkative:

Girls - tells the guy that she likes him

- will do anything that will make the guy notice her

- and lots more... :mrgreen:

Guys - mostly, he tells the girl that he likes her

- always gets near the girl

- their actions toward the girl is so obvious that people around know that he likes her

- and more...people wrote it in previous pages

Note: Both quiet-typed and quite talkative guys LOVE to tease the girl they like. Sometimes they even make the girl cry.

To vawli: Well, I read this(below)from a story that says something like your topic.

The average guy will date a lot of girls, but he really cares for only half the girls he like.

So just stick to what your parents say...you know, you can start dating at 18(my parents say that I can start that after I finish college...but they allow my older sister and me to be JUST friends with guys.)...anyway, they know the best and they love you very much so they want the best for you. Yes, this is a hard task, but be patient...the right guy will come too. Also, those kinds of relationships are serious...and the greatest gifts you can give your future life partner is your purity and innocence.

Also, don't be toooooo obsessed with the boys-stuff. Don't make them your priority 'cause if you do, you would be miserable. Just focus first on your studies...the right guy will just follow...be patient. I also once have thought that guys are like my life...but I was wrong.

Lastly, if you like someone and has really serious questions...it's best if you tell it to your mom. Moms are the best advisors and keepers of secrets!!!! You can also tell your best friends, but adults have more experience and they give the best advices.

Oh, yeah...uhm, also it's really good to have someone with you(like your best friend) every time the guy is around.

Hope that helps...

Hi there!

I don't know if someone has already posted something like this but anyway, I'll post.

Quiet-types:

Guys - only stares or glance at the girl when he thinks she is not looking(but some girls notice the looks...especially if the girl notices/admires him)

- when the girl's around him, he rarely talks to his close friends(maybe too shy to talk)

Quite talkative:

- their actions toward the girl is so obvious that people around know that he likes her

Note: Both quiet-typed and quite talkative guys LOVE to tease the girl they like. Sometimes they even make the girl cry.

To vawli: Well, I read this(below)from a story that says something like your topic.

The average guy will date a lot of girls, but he really cares for only half the girls he like.

So just stick to what your parents say...you know, you can start dating at 18(my parents say that I can start that after I finish college...but they allow my older sister and me to be JUST friends with guys.)...anyway, they know the best and they love you very much so they want the best for you. Yes, this is a hard task, but be patient...the right guy will come too. Also, those kinds of relationships are serious...and the greatest gifts you can give your future life partner is your purity and innocence.

Also, don't be toooooo obsessed with the boys-stuff. Don't make them your priority 'cause if you do, you would be miserable. Just focus first on your studies...the right guy will just follow...be patient. I also once have thought that guys are like my life...but I was wrong.

Lastly, if you like someone and has really serious questions...it's best if you tell it to your mom. Moms are the best advisors and keepers of secrets!!!! You can also tell your best friends, but adults have more experience and they give the best advices.

Oh, yeah...uhm, also it's really good to have someone with you(like your best friend) every time the guy is around.

Hope that helps...

EXACTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS!

Are you Asian too? :P

Hi there!

Quiet-types:

Quite talkative:

Hope that helps...

exactly :D

Hi there!

Quiet-types:

Quite talkative:

Hope that helps...

You must have like a Ph.D

Hi there!

Quiet-types:

Quite talkative:

Hope that helps...

That is exactly how I feel, I want my studies to be the main priority instead of guys. Yah and I did tell my friends about it. They think I should talk to him.

• Upvote 1

Hi there!

...and the greatest gifts you can give your future life partner is your purity and innocence.

This is getting into slut shaming territory. I understand this is massive cultural differences, but I cannot just read this and not mention anything. There is no guarantee that anyone you start dating will be your life partner, and "purity and innocence" are constructs of society to keep women in their place. The greatest gift is your love, which has nothing to do with "purity" or "innocence." In fact, because of failed romances, I know when I'm actually in a healthy relationship, and how to help the relationship be the best it can be.

Hi there!

Studies stuff is spot on! ...but I completely disagree about moms. It really depends on your mother. One that always gives great advice and knows what she is talking about? Fantastic! Speak to her about your problems. However, not all mothers are like this. Mine is vindictive, selfish, hypocritical, and inexperienced in many facets of life. Grain of salt.

Studies stuff is spot on! ...but I completely disagree about moms. It really depends on your mother. One that always gives great advice and knows what she is talking about? Fantastic! Speak to her about your problems. However, not all mothers are like this. Mine is vindictive, selfish, hypocritical, and inexperienced in many facets of life. Grain of salt.

I competely agree, when I first told her about this, she kinda freaked out and ask me if we were just friends. I was telling her that we are just friends but she gave me a suspicious look. So I don't yell her about it sometime.

i will say if you dont know if he like you , you are not in love...

Disagreed. My personal story with Jean is an example. Jean had no idea I liked her.

Men are good at hiding their feelings, so this may not be a good indication.

Disagreed. My personal story with Jean is an example. Jean had no idea I liked her.

Why do men have to be good at hiding their feelings?

lolz Moho :P

Yeah I agree we men are good at hiding emotions especially feelings for a girl