Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

No one is afraid to say "I love you".

They are just afraid of the answer.

<33333333333 Is this true or not?

Not true. Lots of people are afraid to say "I love you" for fear that those aren't their real feelings, they may hurt the person, or sometimes because they are scared of committed relationships. :)

Well, this happened 3 years ago but I still remember it.

I went to the classroom next to mine but when I went out ALL THE BOYS WERE LOOKING!!!!!

(Not to brag, but I think I had many fans that time ^^)

LOL. i second that!!!!!!!m177.gif

Where do get the monkeys? and IHKF, If I liked a girl I would tell her. The school just has strict rules dividing boys and girls in sections.

Here are the ways I usually make a guess that a guy likes me:

1. He stares at me with a certain... stare... typically eyes narrowed but not in a mean way, a far softer look, like Heiji looked at Kazuha in the OVA.

2. When he takes any chance he can to get near me.

3. When he GIVES YOU GIFTS! XD

4. I don't know if it's just me or if anybody else here feels like they can read people's emotions sometimes, but I get the feeling and just KNOW that he wants to hug me...

5. He loves to establish physical contact.

6. It seems like he's more interested in hearing about your day than he is in telling you about his.

Well he doesn't ask any questions(sometimes) and the conversation goes awkward sometimes.

Um, when I flew a paper aero plane at her?

What? You flew an paper air plane at her? What did she do?

well.. just ask him if you want.

Wow really that would be awasome if I WAS NOT AFFRIAD OF WEIRDING HIM OUT!!!+ IT WILL MAKE OUR FRIENDSHIP WEIRD IF HE DOESN'T!!!

Exactly. That's the only way to know for sure cool.gif

LIKE WHAT I SAID BEFORE WEIRDING HIM OUT!!!

I third the motion. Still most girls chicken out from thatmellow.gif

LOOK AT OTHER REPLIES!

Where do get the monkeys? and IHKF, If I liked a girl I would tell her. The school just has strict rules dividing boys and girls in sections.

Yes, that's YOU. Not all boys. XD

Like it's only GIRLS that chicken out. XD

Yah that make total sense!

No one is afraid to say "I love you".

They are just afraid of the answer.

<33333333333 Is this true or not?

Sometimes I guess it may be true because most people are affraid of the answers but I think I would have trouble saying "I love you"

Not true. Lots of people are afraid to say "I love you" for fear that those aren't their real feelings, they may hurt the person, or sometimes because they are scared of committed relationships. :)

I second that!

LOL! What school is this???

the monkeys are from here http://www.laymark.com/ and lolz what a school.

lol

It's like our principal is paranoid or something O_O" His motto for boys is "guilty until proven innocent."

LOL, kinda true, is your principal a woman or a man?

Yah that make total sense!

Sometimes I guess it may be true because most people are affraid of the answers but I think I would have trouble saying "I love you"

I second that!

LOL! What school is this???

lol

LOL, kinda true, is your principal a woman or a man?

He's a man.dry.gif Our vice is Ms. and you wouldn't want to mess with her. Look at her wrong and a red slip in your hand. It's nearing valentine's day and the batty old man will have our stuff checked for love letters and chocolate etc.mellow.gif

I love chocolate!laugh.gif But I can't take it or it'll get confiscated or somethingdry.gif Not telling the school. :P

.... Now THAT is romantic! :grin:

Well I don't look into it that much. I wonder If I'll get another Twix on Valentine...wink.gif

Well, Pick A very Right time & Place, If that person was close to you. And just tell him you have a crush on other guy ( Lie simply, chose any guy ) And see his reaction. If his mood changed or his face expression or if he did a sudden move, or objected or anything like that, He's all yours. It worked for me. :]

My advice to girls (I'm a guy): if you want to know, but are shy, befriend the guy, and chances are, he'll realize you're a cute girl and will secretly begin to like you (if he doesn't already). Once you see the typical 'the guy likes you' signs, then you ask him for advice with dating a friend of his (don't give a name). If he likes you, he'll help you out, although he won't want to. Finally, you use his advice on him. He'll be so happy that you like him and not one of his friends, 9 times out of 10 you won't get rejected. ;)

That's the thing about us guys; if we like someone, we basically will become like a slave to them. If a guy will do anything for you, no matter how trivial, chances are he likes you. Take advantage of this to snag him.

My Personal Issues:

I'm in the same situation as Vawli, just I'm a guy and I like the girl, but I'm not sure if she likes me or not. With Valentines in...10 days, and a dance at school, I'd like to make a move, but I'm pretty sure I'll get rejected either way (intelligent people just have no free time XD).

As for whether the girl I currently like likes me, I plan to [attempt to] find out. I have a plan in place (since I'm shy) and I hope it'll work.

Well, Pick A very Right time & Place, If that person was close to you. And just tell him you have a crush on other guy ( Lie simply, chose any guy ) And see his reaction. If his mood changed or his face expression or if he did a sudden move, or objected or anything like that, He's all yours. It worked for me. :]

if his face turns from a smiling face to an upset face.