Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

It doesn't make sense to me either. Why would she punch the guy???

I don't know. Unless he was a playboy who told her he liked her in a cocky way or told her he liked her BODY or had just gotten rejected by another girl, I don't see any reason to. That's senseless violence. D: Poor guy!

I don't know. Unless he was a playboy who told her he liked her in a cocky way or told her he liked her BODY or had just gotten rejected by another girl, I don't see any reason to. That's senseless violence. D: Poor guy!

I know, the really poor guy.

Either ask him or don't. Simple.

Wow Cindy, I wish I could but I don't have the confidence to.

Wow Cindy, I wish I could but I don't have the confidence to.

Nobody ever does. That's why it's so difficult. Look at Heiji and Kazuha for heaven's sake! XD

If you're holding the phone because you don't know him well enough that's fine, but if it's just because you don't have the courage you need to read a book or have your friends cheer you on before you go talk to him so you can get your confidence up. :)

to IHKF and vawli :

You don't know my feelings. . . I hate to love young. It's just, most of my classmates have boyfriends and they always get stressed. I don't wanna be like them.

Oh, and about the punch, he deserved that. He's a playboy. You know what it means right?

Nobody ever does. That's why it's so difficult. Look at Heiji and Kazuha for heaven's sake! XD

If you're holding the phone because you don't know him well enough that's fine, but if it's just because you don't have the courage you need to read a book or have your friends cheer you on before you go talk to him so you can get your confidence up. :)

Yep but my friends keep trying to get me to hug the guy, I am going to try it out.

to IHKF and vawli :

You donno my feelings. . . i hate to love young. it's just, most of my classmates have boyfriends. and they always looked stressed. i don't wanna be like them. :P

about the punch, he deserved that. he's a playboy (it means that boy likes to have so much girlfriends)

Oh then he deserves the punch!

Yep but my friends keep trying to get me to hug the guy, I am going to try it out. ...

Touch is always good to see how someone feels. Most people aren't terribly touchy feely. If you hug him, see how long he holds on for. :3

Why does love always have to end this way? :'(

It's like taking off a band-aid; if you don't rip away the relationship/crush that isn't working, you won't be available to get the person that is more amazing in the end. :D

Personally, I would rather experience tons of pain in the hopes that I will get tons of joy, than never feel anything at all. I guess that explains why I'm willing to risk bluntly telling a guy how I feel about him instead of pining away forever. Anything I say in this regard is from the experience of wasting tons and tons of time crushing on someone only to be painfully hurt in the end. Don't end up like me! Well, I mean don't end up hurt, take my experiences as examples. I'm starting to feel like I should have reg'ed with the name Oba-chan. XD

• Upvote 1

tsk..a guy will make you feel they like you but they really don't..while girls can make guy feel they don't like them but they really do.. <_<

its just hard <_<

Oh come on now, it isn't hard at all. People just trick themselves into thinking it is. If you think it's hard now, try having a BOYFRIEND. Try actually DATING him. THEN come back and talk about how hard it is. XD

Why does love always have to end this way? :'(

"Love is the feeling that weakens us the most... but in the end it is worth it.... completely worth it" ;)

And I'm agreeing with everything Madeline said \o/

Touch is always good to see how someone feels. Most people aren't terribly touchy feely. If you hug him, see how long he holds on for. :3

It's like taking off a band-aid; if you don't rip away the relationship/crush that isn't working, you won't be available to get the person that is more amazing in the end. :D

Personally, I would rather experience tons of pain in the hopes that I will get tons of joy, than never feel anything at all. I guess that explains why I'm willing to risk bluntly telling a guy how I feel about him instead of pining away forever. Anything I say in this regard is from the experience of wasting tons and tons of time crushing on someone only to be painfully hurt in the end. Don't end up like me! Well, I mean don't end up hurt, take my experiences as examples. I'm starting to feel like I should have reg'ed with the name Oba-chan. XD

amusing. I kinda agree with that :D

You must ave like some idea!

Here are the ways I usually make a guess that a guy likes me:

1. He stares at me with a certain... stare... typically eyes narrowed but not in a mean way, a far softer look, like Heiji looked at Kazuha in the OVA.

2. When he takes any chance he can to get near me.

3. When he GIVES YOU GIFTS! XD

4. I don't know if it's just me or if anybody else here feels like they can read people's emotions sometimes, but I get the feeling and just KNOW that he wants to hug me...

5. He loves to establish physical contact.

6. It seems like he's more interested in hearing about your day than he is in telling you about his.