vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

He will buff up around you naturally.

His eyes will dilate around you.

Then there are some other signs but I forget what they are... XD

He will buff up around you naturally.

His eyes will dilate around you.

Then there are some other signs but I forget what they are... XD

I don't know I think he kinda does. But today he totally scared me by putting his had on my should and I jumped.

Well I didn;t know him before September. The only reason why I started talking to him is that I liked in the first place. He really doesn't flirt I don't think.

Well then why would he establish physical contact that can be seen as romantic if he didn't like you? That's something I do to my boyfriend all the time. :)

Well then why would he establish physical contact that can be seen as romantic if he didn't like you? That's something I do to my boyfriend all the time. :)

Really, the only thing I find kinda suspicious is that I kinda give him space when we are talking but we always end up with no space between us. I mean like his shoulder keeps touching mine. So the contact isn't weird but it is kinda suspicious.

Really, the only thing I find kinda suspicious is that I kinda give him space when we are talking but we always end up with no space between us. I mean like his shoulder keeps touching mine. So the contact isn't weird but it is kinda suspicious.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-tell-if-a-guy-likes-you.html

He leans towards you while you guys are having a conversation. ;)

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just wanted to ask you a question. How do you know when a guys likes you or likes you back???

I can't figure out if this guy likes me back? Or in general if a guy likes me.

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Also the only reason why I need help is because guys are confusing.:P

Hey, Vawli!

I understand - guys can be confusing... :) Hmmm...I think if a guy does the following things (he just might like you!):

-talk to you more even if you guys hardly talk...if you know what I mean

-teases you, to entertain you, and to lighten the mood (if he likes you, he would be a bit nervous)

-smile at times, but be slightly shy

-walk with you to places

-drag you along, just for the fun of it - when he has to go somewhere that won't interfere with anything...if you know what I mean :D

-talks to you with a bright, kind tone of voice

-(sometimes) tries to be cool, or act differently to catch your attention

Vawli! Nice to know you have the same concerns as me.

Okay, I'm not sure about this, but this is like personal experience. :mellow:

So usually, he should glance/look at you longer than he looks at anyone else, when he thinks you aren't looking, he'll sneak a glance at you, he tries to find a way to start a conversation with you. If that "special guy" is really shy, he probably will only do the first 2, too shy and too afraid to be found out bye you that he likes you.

Maybe it's wrong but....

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-to-tell-if-a-guy-likes-you.html

He leans towards you while you guys are having a conversation. ;)

I think it might be because the hallways are too small.

Hey, Vawli!

I understand - guys can be confusing... :) Hmmm...I think if a guy does the following things (he just might like you!):

-talk to you more even if you guys hardly talk...if you know what I mean

-teases you, to entertain you, and to lighten the mood (if he likes you, he would be a bit nervous)

-smile at times, but be slightly shy

-walk with you to places

-drag you along, just for the fun of it - when he has to go somewhere that won't interfere with anything...if you know what I mean :D

-talks to you with a bright, kind tone of voice

-(sometimes) tries to be cool, or act differently to catch your attention

Thanks, Shizuki, yah I don't know.

Vawli! Nice to know you have the same concerns as me.

Okay, I'm not sure about this, but this is like personal experience. :mellow:

So usually, he should glance/look at you longer than he looks at anyone else, when he thinks you aren't looking, he'll sneak a glance at you, he tries to find a way to start a conversation with you. If that "special guy" is really shy, he probably will only do the first 2, too shy and too afraid to be found out bye you that he likes you.

Maybe it's wrong but....

Cindy, you too, oh I thought I was the only one. I don't know maybe he does, or he doesn't.

wow. What an interesting topic!

What if a guy always do something to catch your attention, but is not even talking to you much?

Does he like you or not? mellow.gif

I am really new at this but I think he might like you but he is too shy.Sorry that is all I know. I don't know if he likes me.

I think it might be because the hallways are too small.

Oh come on now, that's no excuse. ;)

If you want to know so badly, ask him. There's no way around it. I understand you may be shy- and I remember I was too- but you gotta hurry up or some chick may come along and snatch him right out from under your eyes. ;) Not to mention it'll show you have confidence and boys tend to like that.

Oh come on now, that's no excuse. ;)

If you want to know so badly, ask him. There's no way around it. I understand you may be shy- and I remember I was too- but you gotta hurry up or some chick may come along and snatch him right out from under your eyes. ;) Not to mention it'll show you have confidence and boys tend to like that.

Yah but when brought the subject up with my parents they said I can't date til I'm 18.

• Upvote 1

Yah but when brought the subject up with my parents they said I can't date til I'm 18.

So? What does that have to do with letting him know you like him or even just asking him for that matter? :)

Should I answer...??? Nevermind, I should. Let me share what most guys do to show that they like a girl.

Firstly, they smile at the girl they like everytime they see her.

Secondly, they will try and talk to her even if they have nothing to talk about. :P

Thirdly, they get red in the face when their girl is close to another guy. If they're not the kind to show that they are jealous, they will either walk away or come up to the guy and butt into the conversation.

Fourth, they try their best to garner attention from their girl.

Fifth, they always look at her even when she's not doing anything really special. If they are in the same class or room, he'll just stare at her in a daze.

I think that's all to be exact. :D Hope this helps.

Should I answer...??? Nevermind, I should. Let me share what most guys do to show that they like a girl.

Firstly, they smile at the girl they like everytime they see her.

Secondly, they will try and talk to her even if they have nothing to talk about. :P

Thirdly, they get red in the face when their girl is close to another guy. If they're not the kind to show that they are jealous, they will either walk away or come up to the guy and butt into the conversation.

Fourth, they try their best to garner attention from their girl.

Fifth, they always look at her even when she's not doing anything really special. If they are in the same class or room, he'll just stare at her in a daze.

I think that's all to be exact. :D Hope this helps.

Almost all are true :P