Detective Conan World
vawli

How Do You Know When a Guy likes You???

Hey Guys and Girls,

Just wanted to ask you a question. How do you know when a guys likes you or likes you back???

I can't figure out if this guy likes me back? Or in general if a guy likes me.

Anything would help.

Thanks!

Also the only reason why I need help is because guys are confusing.:P

I can't do that! You make it sound so easy.

^

It won't work beileve me.

not saying this to make you afraid or something. but If you did that you maybe will get hurt...

it aint that EASY! Love isnt a game!

From his look to you/acts.

GUYS ARE CREEPY ALIENS WHO HAVE SPECIAL POWERS, WHICH CAUSE US TO FALL IN LOVE WITH 'EM!!!!!!!

GUYS ARE FROM MAAAAAAAAAAAAARS XD

I'm offended... <_< I'm part Marsian if you still don't know. :P

And about what MadelineLime said, don't EVER do that! Guys like telling the girls that they like them not the other way around! Makes them feel good I guess.

^

It won't work beileve me.

not saying this to make you afraid or something. but If you did that you maybe will get hurt...

it aint that EASY! Love isnt a game!

Exactly! Not a game. I've told many guys how I feel. I think gender roles pose a problem, but some guys thinks it's super awesome when a girl is forward. At the very least, if you confess you get one of two possibilities:

• they like you back
  • they don't like you back

The time spent fretting over how they feel could be spent dating them, if they feel the same. :D

If you're just too shy, it's totally understandable. One of my personal tiny tricks I do is to touch them. Hand on the shoulder, hugging them and seeing how long they hold on/stay close, or if we're good friends, tickling. You can usually tell by how they react if they like you or not. :3 Personally, I've always found it incredibly amusing to see how ticklish boys/men are.

Uhhh... I guess you can tell how forward I am. lol

I'm offended... <_< I'm part Marsian if you still don't know. :P

And about what MadelineLime said, don't EVER do that! Guys like telling the girls that they like them not the other way around! Makes them feel good I guess.

I've actually had a few boyfriends that started out by me telling them or asking them out on a date. It's not a surefire way, but it's also not always a loss!

Exactly! Not a game. I've told many guys how I feel. I think gender roles pose a problem, but some guys thinks it's super awesome when a girl is forward. At the very least, if you confess you get one of two possibilities:

• they like you back
  • they don't like you back

The time spent fretting over how they feel could be spent dating them, if they feel the same. :D

If you're just too shy, it's totally understandable. One of my personal tiny tricks I do is to touch them. Hand on the shoulder, hugging them and seeing how long they hold on/stay close, or if we're good friends, tickling. You can usually tell by how they react if they like you or not. :3 Personally, I've always found it incredibly amusing to see how ticklish boys/men are.

Uhhh... I guess you can tell how forward I am. lol

I've actually had a few boyfriends that started out by me telling them or asking them out on a date. It's not a surefire way, but it's also not always a loss!

Telling them is a bad choice cos if they're not interested, it'll just gross them out. <_<

You are very straightforward and the guys you told that you like them most probably like you already. However, the best choice is NOT to tell him/her unless you are sure that he/she likes you as well.

For girls, I suggest you don't say anything to the guy unless he tells you he likes you himself.

For guys, you tell the girls. Don't be shy and just be brave cos many girls are just waiting for you to say it.

P.S: Is this for Valentine's Day? :P

Society is never going to change if everyone keeps thinking boys need to do all the work. If you sit around and wait for other people to make the move, then nothing will ever happen. :\

To be honest, most of them don't like me back, but at that point I can move on. :D Even if they don't, most people (men too!)) think it's nice to think that someone is interested in them that way. I don't know why you think it would be gross. I mean, just don't be creepy about it? The last friend I asked out was about 2 years ago or something, and now he's engaged. I still talk to him and stuff, and his fiance is really nice. I don't see the problem? He was already sort of seeing her at the time, (I had no idea) but I know at the very least it made him feel awesome. Everyone wants to feel wanted and attractive!

Remember:

tumblr_lx6ju8cQKu1qbzw5lo1_400.jpg

If you dont want to tell them, just make a heartshaped chocolate on valentine's day, give it to them when no one's around, give them a sweet smile and wait for them to tell you that they like you. XD

If they don't it means you failed.

:V :V :V

Okay I am only joking. Don't try if you don't believe it XD

Well, there is that saying: “The way to a man's heart is through his stomach...

...just make sure you thrust upward through his ribcage.”

Actually, food really is a good way to get on a guy's good side. Japan has the right idea with the V-Day chocolate. I've never had a guy say no to snickerdoodles or cupcakes. my icon is hilariously apt

Kid, I thought they had to wait until White Day to find out if it was reciprocated? D:

Well... Love is pretty hard to read.

I'm currently in a relationship. And honestly, they didn't act any different from before... It might not be obvious. That's why you have to just come out and say: I like you.

There's six magic words to use if you do like someone:

"Will you go out with me?"

Just think to yourself. Six words. Six words. Six words. Nine if you include the "I like you".

Don't be afraid to be rejected. If they do like you... Well, you're lucky, aren't you? ;)

There is no sure way. Unless you have the guts to confess.

Which you'll have to do at one point or another. Unless you stay silent forever.

I'm assuming you want signs. Well, if a guy talks to you a lot or makes you feel special. If a guy spends time hanging with you, more so than with others. Those are ways. However, since guys are dense, it can also be simple signs of friendship.

We all know that it's not easy to confess. We face rejection, we face hurt, we face pain we could've diverted. It's Russin Roulette...though you do get a little bit of an advantage in the fact that you can (somewhat) weigh your chances.

In the end, it all comes down to cooperation between your brain and heart. Heart to what your emotions naturally tell you (avoid the bias if possible, it's very annoying and causes 99% of heartbreak). Brain to making sure your heart doesn't get chased into dreams of fairytales or too overly pessimistic. That usually gives you the grounds to confess.

Or you can wait. Waiting it out often sorts out emotions. If you're not 100% sure you like someone, waiting might be the best option. Waiting allows you to think. And while love (IMO) is not in the least bit scientific or logical, thinking it through is necessary.

If you really cannot decide, then let time tell. Time defines relationships of any sort and it'll become clearer as time passes.

Telling them is a bad choice cos if they're not interested, it'll just gross them out. <_<

You are very straightforward and the guys you told that you like them most probably like you already. However, the best choice is NOT to tell him/her unless you are sure that he/she likes you as well.

For girls, I suggest you don't say anything to the guy unless he tells you he likes you himself.

For guys, you tell the girls. Don't be shy and just be brave cos many girls are just waiting for you to say it.

P.S: Is this for Valentine's Day? :P

No, it's not for Valentine's Day, I just can't tell if this guys likes me back. Guys are so confusing.

Or, they might start taking interest. Usually is not the case, but in these situations you can't 100% predict what's gonna happen until it happens.

Why? I personally have come to dislike the stereotype of "Men taking the first step". You are a girl, you like a boy, why not go tell him?

Same as above... You are a girl, you like a boy, why not go tell him?

As for the topic:

Give him a confidence area, that way he will feel safer to tell you if he likes you or not. Try being his friend to give him the confidence. If he likes you, he will tell you. If he doesn't, you gained a friend :)

I think the thing with this is that men are really dense and women (or just humans in general) are really complicated.

Men often do things that make women think they like them (especially if the woman likes the man). Sometimes the woman would try to hint to the man about her feelings but the man usually thinks it's just friendship. Then again we have the situations where human nature acts up and you do the exact opposite of what you really want. Like remember those times when you were young and you wanted a certain toy and when your mom asks you whether or not you want it and you answer with a "No" while in your heart you're hoping your mom would understand and get you it anyways. But then you get disappointed in the end because she doesn't.

But back on topic, I think just watch out for anything that seems out of line or different from their normal behavior towards you and you'll be good. :D

I think the thing with this is that men are really dense and women (or just humans in general) are really complicated.

Men often do things that make women think they like them (especially if the woman likes the man). Sometimes the woman would try to hint to the man about her feelings but the man usually thinks it's just friendship. Then again we have the situations where human nature acts up and you do the exact opposite of what you really want. Like remember those times when you were young and you wanted a certain toy and when your mom asks you whether or not you want it and you answer with a "No" while in your heart you're hoping your mom would understand and get you it anyways. But then you get disappointed in the end because she doesn't.

But back on topic, I think just watch out for anything that seems out of line or different from their normal behavior towards you and you'll be good. :D

hahaa I think this is pretty true for me in real life. XD

I often avoid the guy when I find that I am getting quite close to liking them.

Anyways, I agree with the part about guys often do things that make girls think they like them. That's why it is so difficult to tell whether some guy likes you or not. Unless they are pretty obvious in their reactions.

• Upvote 1