Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Miyano-Sempai Part 8

ok everyone, thanks for bearing with me here, this'll be the final chapter~ Hope all you aicon and shinshi's out there enjoy!!

When Shinichi woke up the next morning he could smell something delicious. He slowly sat up and looked towards the kitchen.

Sure enough the lights were on and he could hear Shiho cooking inside.

"Morning Miyano-Sempai," he said slowly.

He couldn't see Shiho but heard her reply, "Morning Kudo-kun, sleep well?"

He cricked his neck and replied, "Just a bit sore, but otherwise I slept fine."

"That's good. You woke up just in time too. Come and get some breakfast."

Standing up, he made his way to the table. He sat down across from her and she served them food.

When she sat down she asked, "Really Kudo-kun? Boxers at the breakfast table?"

"I didn't want to sleep in my school clothes."

"I see, and the reason you didn't pull on your clothes before entering the kitchen is...?"

He was silent for a moment and said, "Be right back."

A few moments later he reappeared in his clothes and sat back down to eat. They were silent for a bit, but finally started to talk a bit.

After finishing up they washed the dishes.~Kiel95

"Is there a reason why your cat keeps staring at me murderously?" Shinichi asked as he glanced at Kyuu.

Shiho chuckled and replied, "He's very possessive and since you slept here he's quite angry about that."

"I see," he said simply, but he really didn't. The cat didn't really surprise him anymore, but he didn't really think the cat could be that possessive.

A second later he felt a sudden weight on his neck and then it was gone. When he looked down, his tie was gone. His head swiveled around until he laid eyes on his missing tie. It was in Kyuu's mouth.

He immediately began to chase after Kyuu who managed to barely avoid him.

Shiho ignored the commotion for a while and dried the dishes herself, putting them away. After a while though, she began to get annoyed with the two rampaging around her place and she said sternly, "KYUU."

Kyuu jumped and hurried over to Shiho with the tie.

She took it from him and gave him a disapproving look. Then she turned to Shinichi who was puffing outside the kitchen. Walking over she placed the tie in his hand and said, "Instead of romping around my house with my cat, how about you put on your tie and I show you how to get home from here?"

"Hai..." he said in embarrassment. He quickly pulled on his tie while she slipped on her shoes and retrieved her house keys.

As they were leaving, Shiho turned and called back, "Bye Kyuu, watch the house."

Kyuu meowed and she closed the door and locked it.

The two walked in silence for a good five minutes before Shinichi finally spoke up, "Miyano-sempai..." he started.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Kudo-kun, you don't have to call me sempai, I was joking around."

He was a bit surprised since he thought she'd been serious this whole time, and he'd been struggling to remember to call her that.

"O-Oh, well... I was just wondering what you're doing for the rest of the day."

She shrugged and said coolly, "I'll probably go home and do some research."

"Research?" he asked with a cocked head.

"I'm a scientist. I always have something I'm wondering about and wish to research."

"Ah... Well... how about you put that off and go to the movies with me?" he asked with a childish grin on his face.

"I'm guessing it's a detective movie since you aren't asking Ran... Am I right?" she asked with a knowing smirk.

He jolted. Then he muttered, "W-Well yeah... but I was going to go alone. I just thought I could pay you back for dinner and letting me stay over."

She thought about it for a moment and shrugged replying, "Sure I guess."

He grinned brightly.~Kiel95

After getting to his house, he changed into some casual clothes and then the two left and headed for the theater.

Shinichi paid for the tickets in and Shiho chose the seats at the far back. No one was going to sit behind her. She was, as always, slightly paranoid.

It was a bit different than what Shiho was expecting. There was a bit more romance than mystery. She thought he hated romance.

During the movie Shinichi turned to Shiho and mumbled, "Erm... Miyano..."

She turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I... actually wasn't planning on ever watching this. I've seen the books you read before. You like romances and don't really mind mysteries. I thought this would be a good way to pay you back."

She smirked, "You sure you didn't do it just to ask me out on a date?"

Even in the dark she could see how embarrassed he was.

Then she heard him mumble, "I did do it to ask you on a date."

She cocked an eyebrow and a small smile played on her lips.

Then she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for bringing me here. Next time though, just ask. You don't need to give excuses in a round about way to ask me on a date."

he was gaping at her for the thousandth time as she turned back to the screen with a satisfied grin.

Before his mouth could close, she slowly interlaced her fingers with his and real genuine smile rested on her face.

Shinichi couldn't' help but smile as well. Things were looking up.

~Kiel95

Hey, thanks for reading! It'd be great for a critique or two! It's been a while since I wrote this, and I hope i've improved since I did, but I'd love to hear what you all have to think about this! Hope you all enjoyed!!

• Upvote 4

ok everyone, thanks for bearing with me here, this'll be the final chapter~ Hope all you aicon and shinshi's out there enjoy!!

When Shinichi woke up the next morning he could smell something delicious. He slowly sat up and looked towards the kitchen.

Sure enough the lights were on and he could hear Shiho cooking inside.

"Morning Miyano-Sempai," he said slowly.

He couldn't see Shiho but heard her reply, "Morning Kudo-kun, sleep well?"

He cricked his neck and replied, "Just a bit sore, but otherwise I slept fine."

"That's good. You woke up just in time too. Come and get some breakfast."

Standing up, he made his way to the table. He sat down across from her and she served them food.

When she sat down she asked, "Really Kudo-kun? Boxers at the breakfast table?"

"I didn't want to sleep in my school clothes."

"I see, and the reason you didn't pull on your clothes before entering the kitchen is...?"

He was silent for a moment and said, "Be right back."

A few moments later he reappeared in his clothes and sat back down to eat. They were silent for a bit, but finally started to talk a bit.

After finishing up they washed the dishes.~Kiel95

"Is there a reason why your cat keeps staring at me murderously?" Shinichi asked as he glanced at Kyuu.

Shiho chuckled and replied, "He's very possessive and since you slept here he's quite angry about that."

"I see," he said simply, but he really didn't. The cat didn't really surprise him anymore, but he didn't really think the cat could be that possessive.

A second later he felt a sudden weight on his neck and then it was gone. When he looked down, his tie was gone. His head swiveled around until he laid eyes on his missing tie. It was in Kyuu's mouth.

He immediately began to chase after Kyuu who managed to barely avoid him.

Shiho ignored the commotion for a while and dried the dishes herself, putting them away. After a while though, she began to get annoyed with the two rampaging around her place and she said sternly, "KYUU."

Kyuu jumped and hurried over to Shiho with the tie.

She took it from him and gave him a disapproving look. Then she turned to Shinichi who was puffing outside the kitchen. Walking over she placed the tie in his hand and said, "Instead of romping around my house with my cat, how about you put on your tie and I show you how to get home from here?"

"Hai..." he said in embarrassment. He quickly pulled on his tie while she slipped on her shoes and retrieved her house keys.

As they were leaving, Shiho turned and called back, "Bye Kyuu, watch the house."

Kyuu meowed and she closed the door and locked it.

The two walked in silence for a good five minutes before Shinichi finally spoke up, "Miyano-sempai..." he started.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Kudo-kun, you don't have to call me sempai, I was joking around."

He was a bit surprised since he thought she'd been serious this whole time, and he'd been struggling to remember to call her that.

"O-Oh, well... I was just wondering what you're doing for the rest of the day."

She shrugged and said coolly, "I'll probably go home and do some research."

"Research?" he asked with a cocked head.

"I'm a scientist. I always have something I'm wondering about and wish to research."

"Ah... Well... how about you put that off and go to the movies with me?" he asked with a childish grin on his face.

"I'm guessing it's a detective movie since you aren't asking Ran... Am I right?" she asked with a knowing smirk.

He jolted. Then he muttered, "W-Well yeah... but I was going to go alone. I just thought I could pay you back for dinner and letting me stay over."

She thought about it for a moment and shrugged replying, "Sure I guess."

He grinned brightly.~Kiel95

After getting to his house, he changed into some casual clothes and then the two left and headed for the theater.

Shinichi paid for the tickets in and Shiho chose the seats at the far back. No one was going to sit behind her. She was, as always, slightly paranoid.

It was a bit different than what Shiho was expecting. There was a bit more romance than mystery. She thought he hated romance.

During the movie Shinichi turned to Shiho and mumbled, "Erm... Miyano..."

She turned to him and raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"I... actually wasn't planning on ever watching this. I've seen the books you read before. You like romances and don't really mind mysteries. I thought this would be a good way to pay you back."

She smirked, "You sure you didn't do it just to ask me out on a date?"

Even in the dark she could see how embarrassed he was.

Then she heard him mumble, "I did do it to ask you on a date."

She cocked an eyebrow and a small smile played on her lips.

Then she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Thanks for bringing me here. Next time though, just ask. You don't need to give excuses in a round about way to ask me on a date."

he was gaping at her for the thousandth time as she turned back to the screen with a satisfied grin.

Before his mouth could close, she slowly interlaced her fingers with his and real genuine smile rested on her face.

Shinichi couldn't' help but smile as well. Things were looking up.

~Kiel95

Hey, thanks for reading! It'd be great for a critique or two! It's been a while since I wrote this, and I hope i've improved since I did, but I'd love to hear what you all have to think about this! Hope you all enjoyed!!

This is great!

And I didn't expect that Kyuu is a cat. I thought it's a guy or should I say, a human.

Anyway, good job! You made the story well ! ^_^

PS: AiCon forever~! :D

thanks guys! I try my best!

I'm glad you all enjoy it :) It's been so long since i worked on a fiction... i mean, this one has been done for a while... i just had to type it up and submit it ^^;

but now i'm thinking i need to get back to my AkaShi fanfic (i know a lot of people aren't fans, but i wanted to be the first to start writing one... so i already posted part of it xD i mean, if you search, like no one else has ever posted an AkaShi fanfic, at least i couldn't find a single one when i started to write mine!)

anywaaaaaaaays~ I'm glad you all enjoyed, and I do plan to upload more fanfics in due time :) ... hopefully before the school year ends xD (which is months away thankfully :3 )

thanks guys! I try my best!

I'm glad you all enjoy it :) It's been so long since i worked on a fiction... i mean, this one has been done for a while... i just had to type it up and submit it ^^;

but now i'm thinking i need to get back to my AkaShi fanfic (i know a lot of people aren't fans, but i wanted to be the first to start writing one... so i already posted part of it xD i mean, if you search, like no one else has ever posted an AkaShi fanfic, at least i couldn't find a single one when i started to write mine!)

anywaaaaaaaays~ I'm glad you all enjoyed, and I do plan to upload more fanfics in due time :) ... hopefully before the school year ends xD (which is months away thankfully :3 )

Great! :D An AkaShi fanfic??? It's sounds wonderful! :lol:

Will be waiting for it! :D

Great! :D An AkaShi fanfic??? It's sounds wonderful! :lol:

Will be waiting for it! :D

haha thanks :) i'm still working out the kinks~ but i have already started it and posted a few if you haven't seen it... i don't remember the title though so i gotta recheck that ^^;

\o/ Awesome ending! Hope to read more of your fics in the immediate future...

AkaShi? Cooooooooool... Good Luck! Knowing you, I know it would be fantastic!

\o/ Awesome ending! Hope to read more of your fics in the immediate future...

AkaShi? Cooooooooool... Good Luck! Knowing you, I know it would be fantastic!

thanks :D as soon as i find it in the abyss of my 223 notes on my phones notepad i'll get back to work on it :3 it has a more complex storyline to it... it's like an extension of the actual storyline... where the organization has been gone for a while now... but it's not the end.. >:)

I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVED IT!!!

THEY HAVE TO MAKE AN ANIME SPECIAL OF THAT! THAT IS THE BEST! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, KIEL-SAN, FOR MAKING THIS FANFIC!

AND...I'D LOVE TO READ THAT FANFIC OF YOURS!

I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY LOVED IT!!!

THEY HAVE TO MAKE AN ANIME SPECIAL OF THAT! THAT IS THE BEST! THANK YOU VERY MUCH, KIEL-SAN, FOR MAKING THIS FANFIC!

AND...I'D LOVE TO READ THAT FANFIC OF YOURS!

Thanks for all the commenting <3 I went through all my chapters and read what you had to say (i'm just a lazy ass and decided to only comment on the last xD) But hey, thank you SO much for reading this <3 if you like I'm trying to start posting my fanfics onto my Fanfiction account which I'm going to bring to life tonight (or at least within the next hour before i decide i should sleep :3 ) On Fanfiction.net my username is Kiel95 ~ I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I only hope my writing has improved since I wrote this... (most of my DC fics are months old since i worked on original stories for a few months, and now i've started Kim Possible fanfics xD)