Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kiel95

Miyano-Sempai Part 7

the last part was where shiho had given shinichi a verbal lashing after he'd accused her etc etc... so here we goooo

Shiho turned and walked deeper into her house, going into the kitchen and beginning to cook. Without even an ounce of her dark tone left, she called out, "Are you eating over or not?"

He licked his dry lips slowly as his stomach growled, he was starved. "Uh, I'll eat over."

"Ok then. You can wait in the main room. Remember to take off your shoes and put on some slippers."

Shinichi did as he was told and sat down on the only seat in the room, a loveseat. It was really comfortable.

He closed his eyes to think as he gently rubbed his his eyes, and before he knew it, he'd fallen asleep.

Shiho finished making dinner an hour later and brought it out.~Kiel95

When she saw him asleep, a small smile tugged at her lips. She whispered gently, "Sorry about earlier. I was just a bit angry, but I'm glad you still want to be friends."

She covered his portion and placed it on the table in front of him with a note. Then she sat down in the kitchen and ate.

After eating, she cleaned up her dishes and headed to the bathroom, locking the door and proceeding to turn on the shower.

When she'd turned it on, Shinichi woke up and looked around, forgetting where he was. Seeing the note and bowl, he sat up slowly and blinked.

With sluggish movements he picked up the note and read it. "Kudo-kun, just heat up the food in the microwave if it's gotten cold. When you wake up I'll either be in the shower or asleep. You can stay the night if you wish. The closet in the hallway has extra blankets and pillows. Help yourself to the couch you were sleeping on."

He could hear the shower running meaning that she was still awake.

He took the bowl of food in his hands and could feel the heat still radiating from it so he figured there was no point in reheating it.

It didn't take long to devour the food since his stomach was dying for it. With his dinner finished, he headed to the kitchen and washed the dishes, placing them on the drying rack. Then he headed into the hall to try to figure out which door was the closet.

He was about to try the first one when it suddenly openend and he was standing face to face with Shiho.

Her hair was plastered to her face and her clothes were small and formfitting. She was only wearing short shorts and tank-top.

"Ah Kudo-kun, I see you've awakened."

He turned red and stammered, "I wasn't trying to peak, I was just wondering which door was the closet and decided to try them all until I figured it out!"

Shiho could tell he wasn't lying and pointed to a door a bit farther down. "That's the closet. I take it you're staying the night?"

"Yeah. I glanced at the time, and since I don't really know where I am I figured I'll leave tomorrow when it's bright out."

"That's fine." She turned and walked to the door at the very end of the hallway. "Goodnight then."

"Er... yeah, Goodnight."~Kiel95

She entered her room with Kyuu plodding in behind her, leaving Shinichi alone in the silent hallway as she shut the door.

He silently went to the closet and pulled out a blanket and a pillow. Then he went back into the main room and placed them on the couch.

He hesitantly went down to the end of the hall and knocked on Shiho's door.

"What is it?" he heard from the inside.

"Can I take a shower?"

"Sure. There are extra towels under the sink."

"Thanks," he called back through the door.

Walking to the bathroom, he shut the door and locked it behind him.

He found the towels where she'd said they'd be and pulled out a hair towel and a body towel.

When he'd finished his shower, he dried himself and then pulled on his boxers, heading for the couch. He didn't want to sleep on his uniform since it'd be wrinkly. Instead he folded them neatly and placed them next to the couch before he climbed onto it and wrapped himself in the blanket, falling asleep quickly.

~Kiel95

• Upvote 2