Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kiel95

Miyano-Sempai Part 6

and here i go again! ah, so last time shiho and shinichi were in shiho's classroom after school and shiho was making shinichi turn bright red, and the last thing she said was "Oh, don't tell me you're jealous Kudo-kun, jealous that I love Kyuu?"

Shiho was completely serious about her love, she did love Kyuu. He was her best friend and such nice company. She was completely attached.

Kudo-kun's spirit seemed to deflate and leave his body as soon as she said, "I love Kyuu."

Outside the room door, Ran and Sonoko were staring with wide eyes and gaping mouths.

They'd followed Shinichi wondering why he needed to go to the senior classrooms. While listening first they believed Shiho was coming onto Shinich and was going to kiss him, but they were utterly shocked when they heard her say she loved Kyuu. Now they wanted to know who Kyuu was, almost as much as Shinichi. They figured it had to be some sort of nickname, but they had no clue it was a cat.

Shiho smiled and pulled away.

"Well, if that's all you came for, I need to get back to cleaning," she stated.

He stood there dumbfounded and continued to stare as she went back to work. It only took her a few more minutes to finish, but Shinichi was still frozen in place.

Rolling her eyes, she grabbed his arm saying, "Come on, let's go. If it's going to affect your functioning this much I'll let you meet him."

He stumbled after her as she dragged him along.~Kiel95

Ran and Sonoko tried to keep up, but they lost them after a few turns. They didn't realized Shiho had caught onto them and shaken them off before she turned towards the apartment complex she currently resided in.

As they walked up the steps, she pulled out a key and unlocked the door, stepping in and saying, "I'm home."

Shinichi stumbled in mumbling, "Excuse me for intruding..."

A small furry and black thing pounced on his face. He stumbled back against the door before Shiho could pull the little fuzzball off his face.

Shiho smiled as she gently rubbed the kitten in her arms which was purring heavily.

Shinichi blinked in surprise.

"Kudo-kun, meet Kyuu. Isn't he adorable?"

He gaped at the kitten which stared at him and hissed.

"Kyuu," Shiho said sternly.

Kyuu stopped hissing and looked at Shiho with big eyes.

"Kyuu, this is my guest. Don't hurt him ok?"

Shinichi asked as he put his back against the door, "What the hell is with that thing? And that's Kyuu?!"

She grinned and said, "I found Kyuu in an alley. He was quite disheveled and suspicious. It took me a few days of bringing him milk and some fish before he trusted me. As soon as that relationship was established, he became attached to me like a dog." She chuckled as she thought back. "He's actually very useful and protects me quite well. There've been a few situations where he's saved me. Someone tired breaking into my house, he woke me up and attacked the intruder. I dealt with the thief accordingly. Also, I fell asleep while the bath was running and there would've been a fire but Kyuu woke me in time to stop it. He's such a smart little kitty." She smiled and rubbed her nose gently against Kyuu's who purred happily.

Shinichi was at a loss for words. It took him a while before he managed, "Kyuu isn't a guy?!"~Kiel95

"Well technically he is a 'guy' since he's male. But if you meant human, than no, he's not. Did you think I'd fall in love so stupidly?" she asked with a dry laugh.

He was somewhat taken aback and said in his own defense, "Who knows? Maye you met someone you just wouldn't tell me about. I mean, it wouldn't be the first time you withheld information! It's like when we first met! I just can't trust you!"

Shiho's face immediately darkened and he regretted his words. She said in a dark tone, "I didn't ever ask yo uto trust me. You chose to do so on your own. It was your choice of what to do with me. You're the one who decided to let the professor keep me at his place. I may have had no where to go, but you could've easily kicked me out. Don't blame me for living my own life now that I'm free. I don't have to tell you every little detail of my life anymore. I can be me, and I can go to a life where the syndicate never existed. If anything, it seems you're the one more unwilling to let go to the past than I am. I've pushed it all behind me, while you on the other-hand seem to cling onto it like a life preserver. Don't assume you can reenter my life just to drag me back into yours. I left yours after unknowingly dragging you into it. If you hadn't snooped you would never have had to leave your comfortable life. Now you're free yet you come crawling back. What does that say about you?"

He was baffled and speechless. He didn't know what to say. She was right. He was still clingong onto the past, believed they were still partners and friends like before. In reality, that part of his life was over and he needed to move on. But was he ready?

~Kiel95

ok... that ends the next sectioooon <3

• Upvote 3