Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Miyano-Sempai Part 5

well, i'm trying to get out the whole thing before i get side-tracked again... sorry about any weird length chapters... i have no clue when i split the chapters, i just type for a while then end it xD so... here we gooooooo :)

Shiho was the last in the classroom since she had cleaning duty. There were others who were supposed to help her out, but she promised to take care of it on her own since they had to hurry off to their jobs. She knew Fridays could get busy at some places so she let them go first as she was the only one without an actual job. Mika had told her in school that she was able to go back to work, so Shiho was off the hook.

After everyone in her class had gotten to know her, they realized how kind she was. Sure she seemed like a cold fish at first, but she was willing to help out and wasn't as selfish as they'd believed.

As she was cleaning, the door slid open, closed, and clicked as it locked. Nobody could get in.

Shiho slowly turned to face the number one jerk in the class, "What is it you want Yamada-san?" she asked the teenage boy before her.~Kiel95

Yamada was a very strong and handsome individual who was known to conquer every girl he had his sights set on, whether with their consent or not. They problem was that he never got in trouble since his father was a high up businessman with a strong connection to some of the worst yakuza in all Japan.

He licked his lips lustfully as he replied, "I believe you know what I want." He'd obviously inherited some of the tendencies of those he hung around, thinking that no one could refuse him.

"Oh? You mean you want me?" she asked bluntly. He was slightly taken aback since he wasn't accustomed to girls being so forward. She continued to mock him by saying, "Aww, isn't that cute? You actually think you have a chance with me."

His eyes smoldered under her berating.

She added fuel to the flame by saying, "See here Yamada-san, I don't like it when men think I'm easy. I don't like it when men stare at me lustfully. In fact, I'm not exactly a huge fan of most men to begin with."

While he wanted to jump her in anger, his instincts kept him from doing so when he saw her cold eyes. Something was off about them, and they weren't as innocent and friendly as he'd seen when she was in class with friends.

He was terrified since he'd seen those sort of eyes before. They were the eyes of a killer. He'd met a few assassins his father had hired. Her eyes were the same.

Stumbling back slightly at the sight, he managed to catch himself, and when he glanced back at her eyes, the coldness had disappeared and he wondered if he'd just imagined it. After reassuring himself that it wasn't there, he let his anger loose again and lunged at her, figuring her earlier demeanor had been a figment of his imagination.

When he found himself with his face to the ground and in pain, he didn't know why.

Shiho was sweeping innocently.

He blinked and asked stupidly, "Wuh... What happened?"

She looked down at him and said with an emotionless voice, but her words dripping with venom, "Shall I show you again?"

Cowering away, he ran for the exit. He fumbled for at the lock for a moment before he burst out, surprising someone who was about to enter.

Yamada sprinted past the unknown bystander and was gone in an instant.

As soon as the problem had disappeared, the bystander walked in. It was Shinichi. He closed the door but had no reason to lock it.

"What's up Kudo-kun?" she asked without looking up.

"Do I even want to know what was up with that guy?"

"Probably not."

"I see."~Kiel95

"So what are you here for?"

"Erm..." he started slowly. He was hesitant to say, "It's been bugging me for a while now, but who's Kyuu?"

She turned with a questioning look and a slight smirk played on her lips when she saw his embarrassed expression.

She placed the broom down and walked over to him. Gently she placed her index under his chin and her thumb right below his bottom lip. He'd never realized that she was slightly taller than him until then, and he stumbled backwards as she leaned over and looked down asking with a knowing smirk, "Ara ara, why is your face red?"

His mouth was hanging open and unable to form words as his face grew another shade darker.

She shortened the gap a bit more and their noses practically brushed against each other.

"M-Miyano-sempai..." he stammered. This was so embarrassing for him, but he couldn't pull back, his body wouldn't let him.

She smiled and cocked her head to the side and said simply, "Oh? Don't tell me you're jealous Kudo-kun, jealous that I love Kyuu?"

~Kiel95