Detective Conan World
aika

What Did you Google Lately / last ?

Kenzi, I only know what that is because it's apparently what F/Z's Caster's river monster was based off of.

aw geez, really?

I remember seeing that in his chant but I never actually connected it to being some sort of a mythological creature.

I'm not good with this kind of stuff, so I feel like I would have enjoyed F/Z a lot more if I was more aware of this kind of background info.

Did you know about this beforehand or did you also jump into the Fate series blindly? haha..

Friendliest cat breeds

Wow I googled that exactly right before...

Cool, I googled it cause my parents said that my grandparents used to have a Russian Blue and I decided to compare it with Goro

aw geez, really?

I remember seeing that in his chant but I never actually connected it to being some sort of a mythological creature.

I'm not good with this kind of stuff, so I feel like I would have enjoyed F/Z a lot more if I was more aware of this kind of background info.

Did you know about this beforehand or did you also jump into the Fate series blindly? haha..

I jumped in it blindly and just enjoyed the ride; happened to look it up later by chance, which is why I recognized what MK was talking about.