Detective Conan World
nis-aihara

Special Birthdays. . .

Special birthday? ... Been ignored!

It did happen before, my parents were busy and couldn't remember it's my birthday as they're on about changing tires when I was 13 years old. This one is quite memorable, cos I don't have birthday party before for birthday celebrations.

Family celebrations, yes... friend celebrations... are rare. If they did, they often make it private one to one calling or sending email. I have no complaint. :)

Special moments, there's none. *shake head*

I'm willing to see fiasco on birthday for humor treat, bcos every year's birthday is normal with private family celebrations.

I can't remember a birthday of mine where I didn't have to treat everyone with my own money

-__- XD

Probably my 15th birthday, where I got to celebrate it with my grandpa for the first and last time.

Special birthday? ... Been ignored!

It did happen before, my parents were busy and couldn't remember it's my birthday as they're on about changing tires when I was 13 years old. This one is quite memorable, cos I don't have birthday party before for birthday celebrations.

Family celebrations, yes... friend celebrations... are rare. If they did, they often make it private one to one calling or sending email. I have no complaint. :)

Special moments, there's none. *shake head*

I'm willing to see fiasco on birthday for humor treat, bcos every year's birthday is normal with private family celebrations.

I feel your pain. . .

I can't remember a birthday of mine where I didn't have to treat everyone with my own money

-__- XD

Probably my 15th birthday, where I got to celebrate it with my grandpa for the first and last time.

o_o *speechless*

My Best Birthday was probably this year's . Had a Long late night chat with my Crush <3

Then we broke up.

Ouch...

My birthdays aren't really fun... It's too noisy everybody singing, shouting and celebrating.. :| -_-