Detective Conan World
nis-aihara

Special Birthdays. . .

Did anything special happened when your birthday? Well it doesn't mean your birthday, it could be anyone's birthday.

Something like this.

Last year 31st Oct, it was my brother's birthday. we went to the bookstore and buy his present. but it feels like my birthday cause. . .

1. I bought so much DC manga there.
  2. I bought CDs that day
  3. I joined DCW.

And all my brother got was a book.

Poor him. ^0^ OHOHOHOHOHO~~~~

The happiest birthday in my entire life was probably the 2011 one, which took place not very long ago.

Only myself, alone. With no one else. No cake. No party. No friend. No celebration. Everything was pure darkness. Really quiet, peaceful and comfortable. B)

• Upvote 1

To be honest, I never had a really, special bithday... :unsure: But the only one that differ from the rest would be my 12th birthday. My big bro took me out to the beach and that's that. No cake, nothing. Just us and the beach.... It was beautiful... <3

Hm? oooh I can think of a lot... :twisted:

1.well of course, some of you know my birthday is the same as the "other user (aka Cure-kun)" of this account. lol.

...3 from Cure-kun, and 3 from me...

2.Cure-kun slept through his birthday LOL... literally, 24 hours slept through the whole day.

3.Cure-kun almost died in his birthday when he tried to show off on trampoline... yes, jumping off from the roof thing... =_= idiot

4.Cure-kun left home to live alone... for 2 years. Lucky. :mellow:

5.I got a laptop shipped all the way from Korea. awesome windows 7. lol

6.I think I didn't have 2 birthdays at home because no one was home at the time. I think.

7.One time I used computer the whole day. Got a huge headache the next day... funny how this was the same day that Cure-kun slept through his birthday. Ironic? :huh:

Hm? oooh I can think of a lot... :twisted:

1.well of course, some of you know my birthday is the same as the "other user (aka Cure-kun)" of this account. lol.

...3 from Cure-kun, and 3 from me...

2.Cure-kun slept through his birthday LOL... literally, 24 hours slept through the whole day.

3.Cure-kun almost died in his birthday when he tried to show off on trampoline... yes, jumping off from the roof thing... =_= idiot

4.Cure-kun left home to live alone... for 2 years. Lucky. :mellow:

5.I got a laptop shipped all the way from Korea. awesome windows 7. lol

6.I think I didn't have 2 birthdays at home because no one was home at the time. I think.

7.One time I used computer the whole day. Got a huge headache the next day... funny how this was the same day that Cure-kun slept through his birthday. Ironic? :huh:

hmm I see and that true special birthday is like one time that you would forget plus i agree fall of the trampoline yike that is danger you need someone who know how to use it right way

My special birthday would be my 5th birthday ...

I went to HK with my Uncle and Aunt ... We shopped and got lot of candy for me.

It was my first time on a Airplane .

First time to Australia

My first time in HK/China and my first time in Australia

That was my special Birthday ...

All other Birthdays were normal.

My life is pretty sad ...

My special birthday would be my 5th birthday ...

I went to HK with my Uncle and Aunt ... We shopped and got lot of candy for me.

It was my first time on a Airplane .

First time to Australia

My first time in HK/China and my first time in Australia

That was my special Birthday ...

All other Birthdays were normal.

My life is pretty sad ...

I see, least you have fun on your 5th birthday, with all new experiences idea :) least you birthday was more better than mine....

Special birthdays? Never had one. :P

Really?, hmmm why you say so hmmm -look seeing a agreement but to say it one off of your most happy feeling-

Today is another Special birthday !!!!

Lots of my friends on DCW congratulated me today !!!

Love you guyz <3

10/1/11

Might be the best birthday ever <3

I do have special birthday! I think it was many years ago, I was on the trip with my parents and they completely forget my birthday. That was 1995, before you all was born. (not all)

Special birthdays...

...don't remember any of my own. My mom's birthday back in 2009 was nice though (for her, it was okay for me though I must admit my dad went all out for her). My dad got a video made and threw my mom a surprise party. It was sweet. And then in 2010 he bought a convertible for her. :V My dad really does love my mom.

Yeah sometime it can be Love or not, and show that they care for you and other people, still know you and han't forgot you in thier heart...It can be UP IN high or DOWN In low.... hmmm and happy birthday to you Justal and Late happy birthday for Whisper.

today's mine. . . nothing really happened yet.

i'm supposed to get a DC puzzle, you know, the 1000 pieces that you can hang on the wall. i'm getting it. but at the end of the year. . . :(

I wanted at least my birthday 15 years were not so bad. But my birthday 10 years was the best! :D

I still hate the person who ruined my birthday

I can't remember my birthdays that were good. In fact I had to treat everyone else with my pocket money. <_< I would have preferred a one like Black Demons'.