Detective Conan World
Sakila

Saki's Art Thread

Happy Birthday, Vawli-chan~!

Vawli-chan and I have been watching Arcana Famiglia together. So far, she supports Liberta and I support Nova, but that may change in the near future.

Anyways, I went back through some of the past eps, did some hearty google image searching and found screenshots of the protagonists Felicita and Liberta. I really wanted Chickpea to be in it there too >_< I took the screenshots and drew them together.

Fel x Liberta, cuz that's who Vawli ships.

Link

My favorite characters are Debito (in le coolest category), Pace (in le awesomest category), Luca (in le awww-his-devotion-towards-Fel-is-so cute category), and ofc JOLLY <33333 (in le epicest category) But my favorite pairing is FelxNova....or maybe not..... it's a close tie.

But enough on me raving about AF. Hope you have an a wesome birthday, Vawli-chan! You rule!

Thank you so much for that! I really love it!

Happy Birthday, Vawli-chan~!

Vawli-chan and I have been watching Arcana Famiglia together. So far, she supports Liberta and I support Nova, but that may change in the near future.

Anyways, I went back through some of the past eps, did some hearty google image searching and found screenshots of the protagonists Felicita and Liberta. I really wanted Chickpea to be in it there too >_< I took the screenshots and drew them together.

Fel x Liberta, cuz that's who Vawli ships.

Link

My favorite characters are Debito (in le coolest category), Pace (in le awesomest category), Luca (in le awww-his-devotion-towards-Fel-is-so cute category), and ofc JOLLY <33333 (in le epicest category) But my favorite pairing is FelxNova....or maybe not..... it's a close tie.

But enough on me raving about AF. Hope you have an a wesome birthday, Vawli-chan! You rule!

i'm feeling like to watch it^^ anyway +1

Sorry for le double-post, however...*ahem*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISAKIIIIIIIIII~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MY AWESOME TWIN!!!

You all know I'm a fail artist by now, yes? We've established that. Anyhoo, I decided to go ahead and draw her like the idiot I am. Again, fail artist here. But, Misaki, I <3 and hope you had a great birthday!!

Misaki and I were once talking about how if she was Rin, I'd be her Len, so here's Rin!Misaki Nya-hahahaha click me if you daaare~~~~

• Upvote 2

^Apparently, Twin likes to support failing artists because she's awesome like that

Ah, Secret Santa~! What a wonderful creation! Allows me to give/get gifts regardless of the fact that I don't celebrate Christmas. And it's so cool to check out everyone else's gifts as well :)

So now that the big reveal has occurred, I'm able to post up my present here in the art thread. This present is for Stopwatch! ^^

(I try to personalize presents because...well, I'm actually pretty sappy deep down. But enough about me! It was hard drawing an actual Stopwatch, so I drew a pocket watch instead--but you know, hopefully the meaning remains ^_^)

Ah, anyways, Happy Holidays DCW and especially Stopwatch :D

Won't you click this little link right here?

*only focuses on the letters* I like the text. Why not use a pencil instead?

Ehhhh I dunno....I just made the pen really big and wrote it. Maybe the pencil option would've been better

thats actually my real handwriting—albeit with a mouse xD but that's how I write~

+1. This site is overflowing with talented people.

Thank you, sir. Although I'd like to credit Misaki for teaching me everything I know. *bows*

+1. This site is overflowing with talented people.

And one innocent flatterer. though what's the gray spot on this demon-in-a-teenage-girl's neck?

^burn mark from when I was possessed by a spi—just kidding, shading error. I'll fix it when I have time. (Although I was possessed once :o you should know, AL—that demon comment may not be too far off the mark)

^burn mark from when I was possessed by a spi—just kidding, shading error. I'll fix it when I have time. (Although I was possessed once :o you should know, AL—that demon comment may not be too far off the mark)

I walk through graveyards at night. I can go through forests alone granted I can see my path. And I, am an exorcist. The son of Sat- well not off the mark but something not so demonically evil. And I have blue flames. (Read: acetylene torches) and I swords. (Read: Decoration pieces.) Bring it demon. I shall beat the everloving crap out of Saki's body to get rid of you.

...You are so seriously the best! <3 Hayasaka-kuuuuun~~~~~~~

oh, and you're not so bad yourself, AL :P

I'm bad. Sorry I'm a bad boy, you good girl. :( All I do is exorcise demons while you break the innocence of others.

I'm bad. Sorry I'm a bad boy, you good girl. :( All I do is exorcise demons while you break the innocence of others.

We're doing BIGBANG now? Really AL?