Detective Conan World
TheBlackTac

Save the person above you or not.

*saves*

Impulsively deciding to do something like running atop a gate or use things as stepping stones, confronting people who don't think I can take them, forgetting safety measures, lots of stunts and sword fighting with random objects, blindfolded dueling (which was worse for me actually xD as in the blindfold I couldn't see the tree... but I still won.) suggesting bike rides in the dark, tree climbing, rolling down hills, wave riding, and other random activities I've engaged myself and often friends in.

*saves*

*saves*

Impulsively deciding to do something like running atop a gate or use things as stepping stones, confronting people who don't think I can take them, forgetting safety measures, lots of stunts and sword fighting with random objects, blindfolded dueling (which was worse for me actually xD as in the blindfold I couldn't see the tree... but I still won.) suggesting bike rides in the dark, tree climbing, rolling down hills, wave riding, and other random activities I've engaged myself and often friends in.

Whoa.......awesome B)

Huge flames rose from the ground, as buildings crumbled everywhere. Panicked screams were heard all around as the citizens ran, trying to get into safety.

"Athalia!" Rye yelled, running past the crowd, searching frantically for her friend. "Athalia!" Rye yelled louder. Her friend must be there somewhere.

I hope she can hear me. Please, Athalia, please be okay. Rye thought, as tears started flowing from her eyes. "Athalia!" She yelled, panicked. 

"ATHALIA!" Rye shouted, tears streaming down her face as she tried to find her friend. Her knees dropped to the ground. Her friend couldn't be gone. Athalia couldn't be gone.

Suddenly she heard footsteps. She stilled, and the sound was getting louder. Then she heard shuffling of feet, and a thump. She looked around, and right there, a couple of feet away, was Athalia, her arms bruised and her clothes scratched and dirty.

"Athalia! Thank goodness..." Rye ran to her friend, kneeling beside her. "Athalia...can you hear me?" Rye said, as her friend lay in her arms, all wounded. "Athalia..." Rye muttered.

Athalia opened her eyes slightly, and winced as if she was in pain. "R-Rye..." Athalia whispered almost quietly, her voice hoarse. "Is that you...Rye?" Athalia coughed, and again winced. Athalia was bleeding, a huge wound on her right side.

"Athalia! Hold on, we need to leave this place, and get us somewhere safe and get you healed," Rye said, carrying her friend by her shoulder. "Let's go, just hold on a little longer."

In short, *saves Athalia-chan* XD laughingplz.gif?1

The earth shook.

"Hey! Duck!", one shouted.

Nara immediately ducked under her seat. Then, the tremor stopped and they began running.

Outside, a fissure opened up in the street. People were running around in a panic.

A familiar figure tripped on a stone, and started falling into the fissure.

"Rye!"

Nara immediately ran to the fissure and caught Rye's hand.

She pulled her up. "Hey, you fine? Now we've got an earthquake to avoid.", she said with a wink

*saves Rye-neechan (is it okay if I call you that?)*

The earth shook.

"Hey! Duck!", one shouted.

Nara immediately ducked under her seat. Then, the tremor stopped and they began running.

Outside, a fissure opened up in the street. People were running around in a panic.

A familiar figure tripped on a stone, and started falling into the fissure.

"Rye!"

Nara immediately ran to the fissure and caught Rye's hand.

She pulled her up. "Hey, you fine? Now we've got an earthquake to avoid.", she said with a wink

*saves Rye-neechan (is it okay if I call you that?)*

*saves Zu-chii*

Sureness!~~~ onioncleanplz.gif?1