Detective Conan World
AokoNakamori

earthquake in japan! the new years earthquake

I'm sure they'll be able to deal with it. They dealt with so many other worse disasters. We have to believe in them. There have been no damage reported though. The only danger is the start of a tsunami due to the earthquake since heir earthquake preparations have been pretty well done. So let's hope that everything would be fine.

• Upvote 1

Clap, clap. Now, if we all remembered this happened a month or two from now, I'll be surprised.

And besides, like KKLT said, Japan's fared worse. They've survived sunamis and earthquakes, they've survived the nuclear bomb.

• Upvote 1

Oh, I heard about this too. And if I understood right there is nothing to worry about. The earthquake was deep underground or something...

• Upvote 1

DDD: Didn't even see it on the news... DDD: Hope it's alright... It reassures me a bit that you all say it wasn't too bad...

I agree, I didn't heard any news about this even on New Year News...

Gosh!!! It is not a big thing! Okay, 7.0 is pretty much but still no one was hurt. The center of the eartquake was at the seas 600 kilometers away from Tokyo and didn't even cause any tsunami! Only some trains in middle and north Japan stopped because of security issues but that's all.

And if you wonder how I know this much: Read newspapers, folks!

Gosh!!! It is not a big thing! Okay, 7.0 is pretty much but still no one was hurt. The center of the eartquake was at the seas 600 kilometers away from Tokyo and didn't even cause any tsunami! Only some trains in middle and north Japan stopped because of security issues but that's all.

That right, Newspaper is another way, although I haven't has a chance read newspaper lately.

I think you right, as why they didn't put it up on the news cuz it didn't cause damge but they been a worst ever that they has.

Hope Everything is okay and for People in Japan are fine.

Some people just might not know you know. :mellow: You don't have to sound so harried and frustrated.

It is rather frustrating when people overhype the news.

*shrugs* Still. It's not the most important thing in the world and really shouldn't be worth getting upset for. We're aware that it didn't cause any damage and there is no need to worry. A simple statement would suffice.

7 is not really big for Japan. They get earthquakes every other day since they are in the earthquake (volcanic regions) zone. Their buildings are mostly prepared for scenarios like this. It doesnt seem to be generating a tsunami so theres no danger. The only thing worth to be concerned about is the omen... An earthquake of considerable degree on new years is not a good omen... :V